I have had a huge number requests for the Frankensoap recipe, so here goes:

In the wee hours of the morning, when the groundskeepers are just pulling their first weeds, start searching the showers in the comfort stations for those little leftover pieces of soap nobody bothers with since they would be lost in the netherlands. When you have a couple dozen pieces, wet em down real good and mush em together with your hands. Dont worry about picking out those little pieces of hair. They add a little texture and help in scrubbing those tough areas. Let it dry in the sun a couple days and there ya go. Free soap.

You're like the Al Gore of soap.

The difference between me and al. Is that I'm admitting to being green to make some green.

He tells others to be green but flys in a private jet, drives in a limo, and lives in a 10,000 sq ft house. And he profits from all that he preaches.

Wrong, Ray. I've seen his house. It's much larger than 10,000 sq ft.

The difference between me and al. Is that I'm admitting to being green to make some green.

He tells others to be green but flys in a private jet, drives in a limo, and lives in a 10,000 sq ft house. And he profits from all that he preaches.

AL Gore was on a Southwest flight from Nashville to Baltimore that DD13 and I were on back in 2001.

Which house are you talking about? He has more than one and I think every one is bigger than 10,000 sq ft.

I was just referring to his primary residence in Nashville.  I don't know if he still has it or if Tipper kept it.  I wasn't talking about the homes in California and elsewhere.  

How'd we get from soap to Al Gore?   :rofl3:

• 3 weeks later...