Judy in Texas, we love(ed) the auto train. Leaves Lorton Va 4pm and arrives Sanford FL 09:30. We live in NJ drive 'bout 200 mi to Lorton, VA. They load your vehicle and one can relax till FL. Sanford id about 50 mi North of WDW. We'd stop at DW for a few days then drive another 35 mi to our place in Lakeland, FL. Train has snack/bar cars, dinner and light breakfast included in fare. We'd upgrade to roomette or bedroom. Food was always good by me. So instead of drivig 1150 mi we trained it and only drive little less then 300 over 2 days.

Judy in Texas, we love(ed) the auto train. Leaves Lorton Va 4pm and arrives Sanford FL 09:30. We live in NJ drive 'bout 200 mi to Lorton, VA. They load your vehicle and one can relax till FL. Sanford id about 50 mi North of WDW. We'd stop at DW for a few days then drive another 35 mi to our place in Lakeland, FL. Train has snack/bar cars, dinner and light breakfast included in fare. We'd upgrade to roomette or bedroom. Food was always good by me. So instead of drivig 1150 mi we trained it and only drive little less then 300 over 2 days.

Thanks. My friend Joyce's son and family live in southern Pennsylvania and are considering taking the train. :)

Thanks. My friend Joyce's son and family live in southern Pennsylvania and are considering taking the train. :)

If travel dates are flexible prices can be diff one next to next. Regular coach seats are not great.

Here is a quick tour of bedroom on 1 of our trips.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/jaw3njfl/BedRoom.mp4