THE TRIP DL via PC 7126 miles total

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did I leave the curtain open? :rotfl6:

The big day finally arrives and the question is:    Here is our anticipated schedule.   Arriving Gatun Locks                                  approx  7:30 am Departing Gatun Locks                    

Let me guess.....they quit??     :rofl2:

Dave-

I just went looking for your report, and didn't realize that you had finished it.

Great job on this report!  I appreciate your honest evaluation of Disneyland.  I still want to get out there one day, but aside from a few different attractions, I'm not sure there will be anything there that makes it worth the expense of traveling there to see it.

I hope to see you at the Fort sometime soon!

TCD

Great job on this report!  I appreciate your honest evaluation of Disneyland.  I still want to get out there one day, but aside from a few different attractions, I'm not sure there will be anything there that makes it worth the expense of traveling there to see it.

I hope to see you at the Fort sometime soon!

TCD

Thanks. We would not make a special trip, but we thought why not take advantage of being so close. If all goes as planned hope to see you in October.

You finished your report while I was cruising last week, so I just got caught up and finished now.  What an adventure!  Thanks for taking the time to share it all with us.  Sorry DL was disappointing.

It was, all in all, a great trip and glad to share it. Looking forward to the rest of your TR. I guess the disappointment comes from the fact that that is where our DIS enfatuation started and that MK is so much bigger. We just didn't remember how "small" DL is

And for the record, since Grandma was so disapointed with the PC and in case somebody has 2 weeks to kill in October/Nov 2015 we're doing it again in reverse and would love to have some company.

• 3 months later...

Like was said earlier the vibe is different at DL. People aren't as harried, no one's trying to run over you with a big fat stroller and park hopping is awesome. And DTD is right there. Loved it and I'm an Orlando native. We stayed off property and walked about 3 blocks to the front gates. And once you've been through security you don't have to go back through again to park hop.

Don't know when G&G went(only skimmed report) but starting around Halloween they start closing off some rides to make them over for Christmas. We didn't get to ride Small World because of that. Also it was cool to see the themed Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain for Halloween.