My DS is a SW geek but because of school he couldn't be with us in this trip.

We want to get him authentic SW junk, I mean SW memorabilia. Any recommendations?

Also. He is going to school in California so I'd like to ship it directly from Disney/Orlando. Does Disney ship?

Thanks

Ray

We want to get him authentic SW junk, I mean SW memorabilia. Any recommendations?

Also. He is going to school in California so I'd like to ship it directly from Disney/Orlando. Does Disney ship?

Thanks

Ray

I would be happy to be flown down and taken to Star Wars Weekends to help you pick out stuff for your son. Let me know what flight you have booked me on.  :jumpforjoy

I would say a custom light sabre, but that's not something specific to SWW. Other than that I'd say anything featuring characters from the original trilogy that isn't cutesy, especially Darth, Yoda, Boba, Yoda or Han. Something that says "Han shot first" is a guaranteed home run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say a custom light sabre, but that's not something specific to SWW. Other than that I'd say anything featuring characters from the original trilogy that isn't cutesy, especially Darth, Yoda, Boba, Yoda or Han. Something that says "Han shot first" is a guaranteed home run.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Han shot first!!!

I love it. I hope I can find something like that.

Thanks

What's the budget?

Yes, they still ship, at least from DTD. I just did it a few weeks ago.

Just tell them when you buy the item that you want it shipped. Fill out the paperwork, pay for it, done.

::rofl2:

I think you were the only one who caught that.

I'm so sorry. I changed it to make my post rate PG instead of rated R.

It's hēll having a proofreader's eye, sometimes. But hey, it does raise my snarky-quotient, which is a good thing around here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as you get into HS, skip TSM and head for Darth's Mall.

When it gets busy, it's a madhouse and difficult to get in. I tried, but I refused to stand in line to get in and stand in line.

IMO, I bought one of the two coolest reasonably priced items, but it's large, which you don't want.

Below is one of the better sites that shows a lot of the items available with prices.

I hate to say it, but it's Kelly's boyfriend's site.

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/darths-mall-star-wars-weekends-merchandise/

I'm a huge Star Wars fan (not a geek) and I wasn't that impressed with the merch at Darths mall. Don't get me wrong it's totally cool to see that much Star Wars stuff but honestly, most of its junk at high prices or Disney proprietary Star Wars stuff. Things like Mater as Darth Vader and your classic characters as Star Wars character merch will be a jack pot here. For the mega Star Wars geek and cool, cool, cool stuff, you have to go to Star Wars celebration. It was in Orlando a few years ago and it blew my mind