Trying to decide if there's much difference & figured some of you have had both. The twin aerobed is 119 & the Coleman is 71. The only difference I see is you don't plug in the aerobed to deflate. Would appreciate any opionions

Dont have the coleman with a built in pump but I have 4 different coleman air mattresses including a double high queen. Good quality and hold up well. Only need to top off the air every couple of days after the initial stretching when setting up or if the temps are very different day to night

We've got a queen aerobed with a headboard.....we LOVE it! In fact, Kenneth had surgery a couple of weeks ago and has been camped out on it since before his surgery (in front of the big tv in the living room). He hasn't added any air to it, either. Never had a coleman, but I imagine they're pretty nice as well.

We've had a variety of raised  twin, double, and queen air mattresses over the years.  None seemed to last more than a season or two without developing small leaks...enough to go down during the night.  We have mostly had Coleman and Ozark Trail.  

You think the store would mind if I set them both up to try out. Lol. Thank you it sounds like a win with either.

Do you just need one for your time at the Fort? or are you looking for one to keep? I cant remember but I think you are staying longer than we are. I could probably bring an extra one if you need to borrow it. 

One to keep but thank you Jason. We are slowly building up what we need for the RV.

I understand. I think we are just about done picking up stuff for the pup. At the very least we are just about out of space in there. That must mean its time to but something bigger right? Is that how this works? LOL

I have always had Ozark Trail or Coleman Double High Extra Long Twin air mattresses. The price point on those are low enough for me that if it does develop a leak, it's not a huge deal to replace them. Also, I prefer to NOT have one with a built in pump. I have a separate "chargeable" battery pump so that if the need to camp in an area without electricity arises, I can still pump up the air mattress. The pump has a 12V charger, so it charges in the truck while I'm driving to my destination.

I understand. I think we are just about done picking up stuff for the pup. At the very least we are just about out of space in there. That must mean its time to but something bigger right? Is that how this works? LOL

We had our pup for 6 years & really enjoyed it. And you know what all happened to us when we moved to bigger. Cha Ching!

We too have an aerobed with headboard and have been very happy with it.  The built-in pump is nice (no air escapes when you stop the pump).  Having said that, we recently purchased a couple of (Intex) air beds from Walmart and have been happy with those as well (we had to purchase a separate pump).  

As always, price point comes into play.  Right now, Costco has the queen aerobed on sale for $99 INCLUDING shipping... which is a good price.  Keep in mind, that that mattress is very tall, so if your space is limited...that may be an issue (it's the reason we had to by the Intex brand, we needed something smaller for the "pop out" bed in our hybrid camper).