We had a couple of days open up this week and thought we might take a crazy drive to the Fort.  AAA has no discounts and the WDW site is only showing tent/pop-up open (which is okay as our hybrid is small).

Any suggestions on where we might find a discount...can you reach the Fort directly for better pricing (than Disney's site)?

Jason, what kind of discounts are we talking about if we book through a travel agent. Can you always beet the Disney website price?

In this case I was able to play with the dates and get AAA rate to come up for her. I will always be at least the same as Disney. And I keep checking to try and get the cheapest rate.

I am just glad I can help with saving a few dollars when possible. And helping in an emergency just makes me glad I am reachable whenever needed. Honestly I am grateful to everyone who had taken a chance in me with their vacations. I know how important they are.