I know the the Fort has pizza, and that it's actually pretty good....but curious if any fiends have had pizza delivered to your site (for example, by Papa Johns)? If so, were there any additional delivery costs involved? I saw Papa John's delivering to the Coronado which is why I'm asking....nice to have options :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you show up at our location in PA I will give you a free pizza or two! Just for the effort and because you are "The Lou"

Oh boy, you need to have some real pizza if you think pizza at the fort is pretty good!

you tell em Beckers! there is only one reason I would go to NJ again for and Pizza is it! Forgive them for they do not know good pizza. you can not be a aficionado when you haven't had the best, with

Oh boy, you need to have some real pizza if you think pizza at the fort is pretty good!

It's only 4 posts, but I would say that the question about delivering pizza to the Fort has been answered, and unless Nacole has any more questions, let the hijacking commence and let's have the "who has the best pizza " discussion.

Beckers is automatically disqualified because she's in NJ, need I say more?

As a pizza aficionado, IMO there is no such thing as bad pizza. Some are just better than others.

you tell em Beckers! there is only one reason I would go to NJ again for and Pizza is it! Forgive them for they do not know good pizza.

Beckers is automatically disqualified because she's in NJ, need I say more?

As a pizza aficionado, IMO there is no such thing as bad pizza. Some are just better than others.

you can not be a aficionado when you haven't had the best, with all due respect to my learned friend.

Over hard or dip crust in yoke?

Definitely dip crust in yoke!  :)

I have 2 words for you...

Little Caesars

It's been a while, but the last time I had it I literally couldn't eat it.  I am by no means a pizza snob, but this stuff was terrible.

Not sure if it's improved since then.

The best pizza we had (calzone actually) was a pizzeria in Brooklyn.  I can't remember the name of it (this was about 10 years ago :) ), but I do remember that it was on Kings Hwy.  It was AMAZING!!

Haha... I guess what I should have said, is it was decent and at a decent price for Disney standards :)

Definitely dip crust in yoke!  :)

I have 2 words for you...

Little Caesars

It's been a while, but the last time I had it I literally couldn't eat it.  I am by no means a pizza snob, but this stuff was terrible.

Ahhh.... guess I'll have to be embarrassed to admit then, we like Little Ceasar's deep dish pizza.  It's cheap and actually pretty good for take-out.

Little Caesars

Ahhh.... guess I'll have to be embarrassed to admit then, we like Little Ceasar's deep dish pizza.  It's cheap and actually pretty good for take-out.

Haven't had it recently, but we use to buy Little Caesers, because it was nearby, to me, it wasn't terrible.

Pizza is one of the most subjective foods and what may be absolutely terrible to one person is ok to another.

I'm with Mo....Little Caesars is inedible.  They sell them for $5, and that's overpriced.  

Yes, there's good pizza in NJ.  But I've found good pizza in many places.  None of them are in Tennessee, but I've found them everywhere else.  

Believe it or not, some of the best pizza I've had was in Moscow.  

Would she lie to you?

It was so good she was cuddling with it.

P1000751.JPG

P1000750.JPG

It has been a few years since we tried some but the Hess station across from DTD actually had pretty good pizza.  Also, there is a Flippers in the Crossroads Plaza just outside DTD.  disclaimer-since I am from the South I am unqualified to give pizza opinions.

I'm with Mo....Little Caesars is inedible.  They sell them for $5, and that's overpriced.  

Yes, there's good pizza in NJ.  But I've found good pizza in many places.  None of them are in Tennessee, but I've found them everywhere else.  

Would she lie to you?

P1000751.JPG

P1000750.JPG

Haha... that first pic cracks me up :)  No doubting that she loves that pizza pie.  Too, too cute :)

Don't be.  I've never had the deep dish. I couldn't get past the regular stuff.  Plus it was a bunch of years ago.  Maybe like Dominos, they've improved since then.

Or maybe not.  :rofl2:

When I had it it just tasted like bread dough with overly sweet sauce and bland cheese.

Would she lie to you?

P1000751.JPG

P1000750.JPG

:heartsmiley:

And where is that?

there are pizza places all over in NJ, some good some not so good but all better than the corporate places we find around here.

I grew up just north of Trenton and we had so many places you didn't have to drive very far to find a good one. The one I really liked when I went up to visit my mother was in Lawrenceville in a shopping strip mall called Blue Moon Pizza. They no speaka the good english in there but it is great pizza, I think they use a lot of wine in their sauce. If you were north of Trenton I could give you at least a dozen places.

As far as the area around Disney, we like the place in Windimere for store front pizza or the place in the Doctor Phillips area for a fancy sit down pizza place.