I am planning to do a split day between AK and DHS.  What would be the quickest way, using Disney Transportation, to get from AK to DHS?

I know driving would probably be quickest, but driving would mean stress for me and I am trying to keep this as stress-free as I can.

If the question has been answered to the OP's satisfaction, do I need to wait until 10 posts to hijack?

IMO, that is the answer Marty is looking for, so let the hijacking commence.

But I'm surprised that she didn't know that you can get from all parks to all other parks via Disney transportation.

The only time I have gone from park to park was with the WW.  On those occasions, I just went where they told me to go.  Often, i had no idea where we were going or what we were planning to do when we got there.  It was marvelous!  But I was so busy laughing and giggling and chatting that i paid no attention to how we got anywhere.

This trip, I am in charge.  I don't know whether to be scared or thrilled.

But i know we will have a blast!

(But I will have Mo on speed dial for when I get lost!)

The only time I have gone from park to park was with the WW.  On those occasions, I just went where they told me to go.  Often, i had no idea where we were going or what we were planning to do when we got there.  It was marvelous!

I suggest to everyone that they do a little research on WDW transportation, especially regarding the buses before they visit WDW. Knowing a few of the basics will go a long way to a better WDW experience.

As I've shown on my thread  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12910-transportation-things-i-have-learned, you may get a lot of bad info reading other forums and websites.

Unless you hear it from an experienced bus driver, take everything you read or hear with a grain of salt.

Most non transportation CMs are clueless.

I suggest to everyone that they do a little research on WDW transportation, especially regarding the buses before they visit WDW. Knowing a few of the basics will go a long way to a better WDW experience.

As I've shown on my thread  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12910-transportation-things-i-have-learned, you may get a lot of bad info reading other forums and websites.

Unless you hear it from an experienced bus driver, take everything you read or hear with a grain of salt.

Most non transportation CMs are clueless.

I learned this the last night of WWW 2014, arguing with a CM on the best way back to FW from MK.  Yes, the boat would have been direct and quickest, but I was freezing a sick, so I listened to my WW and opted for a bus to WL, and then a bus from WL to FW, which continued in FW right to my loop.   

I did look around the internet for info on WDW transport.  But when I really want to know for sure, I ask here.  :waycool:

I say dial Lou's number, tell him to come and pick you up and BOOM, there you go.  Instant service.

Brillant!

Except I doubt Lou has a vehicle that fits the 7 of us plus him.  

Which means he would strap me to the roof.  

And I hate that.

They are Crazy Dumpling Cinnamon Rolls. 

And you can make them.  I just found this recipe today, so I haven't tried them. 

http://www.twoamericansinchina.com/2014/03/crazy-dumpling-cinnamon-roll.html

Thanks, I pinned it under "recipes I want to try".  Then I checked.  I have 97 recipes I want to try.