Not surprisingly, someone has come up with a spiffy product to customize your MagicBand even beyond the official Disney merchandise. 

Check out My Fantasy Bands...

http://www.myfantasybands.com/index.htm

Excerpt from their home page...

My Fantasy Bands is all about customizing your favorite theme park wrist bands. Fabric covers are bulky, and rubber charms can easily pop off and get lost.  Decals by My Fantasy Bands are an affordable way to decorate your wrist bands with designs inspired by all your favorite characters, and you can try out a new design each time you head to the parks!

Our wrist band decals are digitally printed in FULL color on white calendared vinyl with an adhesive backing, and protected from the elements with an abrasive-resistant, UV-blocking overlaminate that gives the sticker a 3-5 year outdoor life.  Visit our FAQs page for more information about our decals!  

mfb_photo_010.jpg mfb_photo_007.jpg mfb_photo_009.jpg

My Fantasy Bands is not in any way affiliated with
The Walt Disney Company or Disney Enterprises, Inc.

I bet Jen could come up with some Vinyl with Snarky on it for us to decorate our MBs :)

(With some help from our crafty Photoshop/Illustrator Experts on the design)

I bet I could.  If only I could think of this stuff before other people.... :rofl2: