Fort Wildreness to Port Orleans Riverside and back

Well maybe bus to downtown Disney then boat to Port Orleans.

That can work too. 

How much would a cab cost? Never used one.

I have done cab from POP to Poly for about $12

I agree with Jason except, considering the situation at DTD, I would consider a bus to Epcot, then to POR from there.

I like the cab idea best.

I hesitated to send him to DTD with the construction mess. 

That's cheap enough. Do cabs wait at the fort?

I don't think so. I've never seen them waiting. I'd just call and let them know what time you want to go. I know they pick up and drop off at the Outpost because I've taken one back from Epcot before. I'm even guessing by the time you got from your site to the Outpost, they'd be there. 

I don't think so. I've never seen them waiting. I'd just call and let them know what time you want to go. I know they pick up and drop off at the Outpost because I've taken one back from Epcot before. I'm even guessing by the time you got from your site to the Outpost, they'd be there. 

Cabs are not allowed to stage at the pickup locations at any of the Disney owned resorts, it's "bad show", but they're very close to all of them.

I believe that the cabs for the Fort come from the TTC cab staging area.

They will pick you up at the Outpost.

Cabs are not allowed to stage at the pickup locations at any of the Disney owned resorts, it's "bad show", but they're very close to all of them.

I believe that the cabs for the Fort come from the TTC cab staging area.

They will pick you up at the Outpost.

Thanks

yep we were only able to catch about 30 minutes of his show last week so we want to go back we really enjoyed it.

We love his show. With a nine year old I just wish he started earlier. I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly so maybe Lou will chime in. But I thought that after his show one night we caught a bus from POR directly to ASMusic. I think we were the only one the bus.

I know there's a lot of construction at DTD but after the show (if they are still running) I'd take the boat there and then bus to the Fort. If you don't want to take a cab which would be my first choice. We used cabs quite a bit on our last trip. And they were great.

But I thought that after his show one night we caught a bus from POR directly to ASMusic.

Really? That's something I've never heard of before.

Unless it's a dinner show or event, and the park to resort buses are no longer operating because the parks have closed, there are no resort to resort buses.

You'll see buses taking people to their resorts after some HDDRs, Luaus, the BW, and the AK Rain Forest.

I have had this happen leaving the Boardwalk late from Jellyrolls. Was around midnight. Planned to go to dtd. The bus driver asked where we needed to get to and took us right to the Fort.

That's nice.

I saw the title of this and the first thing that popped into my head was (in my best Maine accent) "You can't get theya from heya"  8)

I'd go with the cab option too.  Have fun at the show!

You should go

We love his show. With a nine year old I just wish he started earlier. I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly so maybe Lou will chime in. But I thought that after his show one night we caught a bus from POR directly to ASMusic. I think we were the only one the bus.

I know there's a lot of construction at DTD but after the show (if they are still running) I'd take the boat there and then bus to the Fort. If you don't want to take a cab which would be my first choice. We used cabs quite a bit on our last trip. And they were great.

Boat stops at 11 p.m. Thats why we didn't get to see all the show.