New mission for a Fiend on the Scene... word on the street is that there is some new merchandise available at the Trading Post, including a new tapestry woven throw and an insulated "Happy Camper" cup.

Gold star to the first Fiend on the Scene to post pics and prices on these, and any other new merchandise that's popped up recently.  :)

(and if I've missed posts about this elsewhere, please feel free to point me in the right direction)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't get photo or prices any time soon, Bart and I will be there Labor Day Weekend!   Yea!! I will look then and post.

The entire scene is accurate except the camper is parked illegally and the castle should be replaced by the Monstrosity.

Yadda, yadda, yadda,    I think it looks great!

If you don't get photo or prices any time soon, Bart and I will be there Labor Day Weekend!

Yea!! I will look then and post.

Thanks!

Sorry TCD, this just popped up on my radar today.

I'm curious how good the actual tapestry looks too.  We have a couple of others, and they're very nice, but they're mostly cartoon-like artwork with characters on them, not detailed scenes.

Dang it!

I was at the Fort yesterday!

Just for a quick breakfast.  I didn't go in the Trading Posts.  If I had only known.

I need to see that throw in person.  That scene on there with the castle peeking over the trees while people canoe at night is so realistic.

TCD

The entire scene is accurate except the camper is parked illegally and the castle should be replaced by the Monstrosity.

Can't believe there is still no cap or visor.

There may be and I just haven't run across them, but I don't recall seeing a hat for any of the WDW resorts.

If there aren't any, I wonder why?

Is it that it would cut into the sales of generic WDW/Disney/Mickey hats, but so what?

There may be and I just haven't run across them, but I don't recall seeing a hat for any of the WDW resorts.

If there aren't any, I wonder why?

Is it that it would cut into the sales of generic WDW/Disney/Mickey hats, but so what?

I have a Fort Wilderness baseball cap from back in the day.  So, they used to have them.

But, you're right- I don't recall seeing any resort-themed hats lately.

TCD