From the Disney Parks Blog...

Now that Santa is refreshed from his summer cruise vacation, planning for this year’s Very Merrytime Cruises is in full force! Our holiday fun kicks off in November, which means our team of elves is already busy preparing festive decorations to add a little (okay, a lot of!) sparkle to each ship.

What does it take to decorate a Disney ship so it’s decked to the “raft-ers” with holiday cheer? Take a look at this video full of fun facts about all we’re bringing onboard to make our Very Merrytime Cruises so very merry!

http://youtu.be/E7VTj82yCUM

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/08/fun-facts-about-very-merrytime-cruises-with-disney-cruise-line/

I was looking at the 4 day itinerary where you skip Nassau and go to CC twice. That one would be nice. We might even be able to swing it but when you add airfare on top of the price......,

Someday I would like to take some cruises though. The fiend TRs on here make them seem like a blast.

I am rooting for you Dave and Lou.

I was looking at the 4 day itinerary where you skip Nassau and go to CC twice. That one would be nice. We might even be able to swing it but when you add airfare on top of the price......,

If you're spending all that money and traveling all that distance to get here, I'd opt for the 7 days. Anything shorter than that flies by too fast.

Can't see it on my phone, but I know that means good news!!!

We just booked a 5 night Western Caribbean on the Magic sailing 12/18/15.  

What makes me feel old is that 4 of us will be adults (18 or older) then...and my oldest will be nearing her 20th birthday.  I'm doing this while we still are all together to do it.  

So now I have TWO tickers!  Not bad for a guy who hates Disney, eh?   :rofl3:

We just booked a 5 night Western Caribbean on the Magic sailing 12/18/15.

What makes me feel old is that 4 of us will be adults (18 or older) then...and my oldest will be nearing her 20th birthday. I'm doing this while we still are all together to do it.

So now I have TWO tickers! Not bad for a guy who hates Disney, eh? :rofl3:

Yay!!! I haven't seen your thanksgiving one lately.