Agent P's World Showcase Adventure...

It's fun but can be time consuming. But if you want to have somthing to do in world showcase it's kind of fun.

Thanks.  Not sure at 2.5 and 7.5 that "time consuming" is the best route ;)   I think we'll pass on it for now.

Our grandkids had more fun with the passports and coloring the Duffies.

We colored the Duffies in May...but my kiddos wished that different stations had different Duffies (the three we went to, had the exact same one :(  ).

Thanks.  Not sure at 2.5 and 7.5 that "time consuming" is the best route ;)   I think we'll pass on it for now.

We colored the Duffies in May...but my kiddos wished that different stations had different Duffies (the three we went to, had the exact same one :(  ).

At that age they will like it. It's just if you want to spend the time to do it.

Thank goodness they are all the same or we would be carrying 12 different Duffy on a stick lol

Haha... I didn't think of it that way :)

At that age they will like it. It's just if you want to spend the time to do it.

Thanks!  Maybe I'll re-evaluate and consider it then... if you just did this activity, how much time do you think it would take?  Can you just do a little and still understand the experience (in May we did the activity/hunt at the AK for the first time; our daughter thought that was fun...but after about 6 stops was hot, tired and over it :)  ).

DD love agent p. And does it all the time.

It is time consuming for the adults.

You get a P.H.O.N.E. At either the entrance to the world showcase, between France and England by the exit that takes you to the Boardwalk and it's resorts. I think there's one in Germany, and Norway but don't hold me to that.

Once you have the phone in hand you go to a country say France. You activate the phone and it gives you a clue and a picture to where you need to go. Say the perfume shop. Once your there you you push a button on your phone and you activate a surprise, a window opens and you are Doofensfertez or something. Each country has 4 or 5 or 6 places you have to find. Once you find the last one you've stopped Doof's evil scheme and them you can go to the next country. We allow our DD to do 3 countries a day because it takes 20-30 minutes per country and that's of you help with the clues.

I would recommend doing at least one country and seeing if they like it. If they do try another country. If they don't go color a Duffy. My DD likes to do both. It's a good thing DW and I love Epcot and they have adult beverages.

My boys are 4 and 6 and we do different countries each trip.  We go often.it takes time, but only if you want to do that country.  My boys love when they can control part of the park. I would suggest trying it.  Also it is a great way to keep the kids occupied while you walk around and see the rest of the world showcase.

• 1 year later...

From OTPN...

Beginning from this week, Guests willing to join Agent P to thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s evil plots as part of Agent P's World Showcase Adventure will now have the option to use their own personal high-tech detection device (also known as a smartphone). Guests may still choose to receive a Field Operative Notification Equipment at the Odyssey Bridge or International Gateway starting points to help maneuver through their missions around World Showcase.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2016/03/device-update-at-agent-ps-world.html

Amazing that it's been almost two years since I first asked about this... my babies are growing so quickly! :(

3 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

We just did these for the first time and enjoyed it. I wonder if my kids would prefer our phones or the special Agent P phone.

Thanks for bumping it back up... we're slated to be at Epcot in two weeks. I had waited until our youngest was a little older, but I think we may need to try this, this trip :0)