Cinnamon Roll Conversion Is Complete

Old, freshly made CR = good.  Starbucks first CR = bad.  Starbucks newest CR = bad. 

I think what I liked best about the original Main Street CR is that it felt special.  You saw them being made and baked.  They were original to Disney. The Starbucks are generic in that they can be had at any Starbucks.  I have no opinion on Gaston's because I haven't had one.

You see, this is why I say you're babbling. 

Again, you don't know that because you never had one.

Yet, you relish mocking others for complaining about them being taken away.

confirms that you do not understand that.

Nothing new about that.

Wow Andrew, between your kind words above and Santa's rant last week, I guess the writing on the wall is telling me that the best thing for me to do is to just shut up. So I will.

This doesn't affect me one bit. 

I don't eat cinnamon rolls at Disney....not actually a huge fan. 

I DID enjoy the original MSB cinnamon rolls.  But they were not the "standard" cinnamon rolls sold elsewhere throughout WDW, which are the ones I assume were provided by Starbake.  So this switch from Starbake to Bridor doesn't matter to me.  It's essentially like replacing dog poop with cat poop. 

Dave knows his poop.

Bridor Inc. today

Bridor owns and operates four plants in North America: three in Canada and one in the U.S., in the state of New Jersey. Its sister company, Bridor France, has a factory in Rennes that serves all segments of the European market and other markets around the world.

Bridor’s North American division employs a staff of 400 men and women, dividing sales between Canada and the United States.

Bridor is known for its dynamic and professional sales force, its innovative marketing team with a finger on the pulse of the latest trends and consumer needs, and its forward thinking and proactive R & D team.

Today, Bridor offers a portfolio of products to suit every taste, with 300 bread recipes and 150 Viennese pastry recipes.

Bridor USA

2260 Industrial Way

Vineland, NJ 083601517

Phone: (856) 691-3839

I must be an oddball. I never met a cinnamon roll I did not like. I enjoyed msb cinnamon rolls and I enjoy Gaston cinnamon rolls. Thanks for the info Lou. I look forward to comparing the two of them. I will be at WDW in a week so I will get to try both brands within a two week time frame.

Yes it was served warm and baked in the back where it came from. They do not keep them in the front cases. When I went back later to get a macaroon the baker gave me one straight out of the oven.

Wow, that sounds nice.  They just have microwaves in the Main Street Starbucks at the Magic Kingdom.  There ain't any baking going on in the so-called bakery.

TCD