Cinnamon Roll Conversion Is Complete

Beginning Sept.15th, Disneyland and California Adventure Park locations which are still selling the original Starbake brand cinnamon rolls will transition to the Bridor brand cinnamon rolls.

Just in case you haven't heard and to the consternation of Dave, Aaron, and TCD, WDW has already switched over.

If it makes them feel any better, the parent company of Starbake, suppliers of the original cinnamon rolls, is based in France and we all know what we think of France.

The company that supplies the new cinnamon rolls is based in Canada with a branch in NJ. Talk about a no win situation.

The original cinnamon rolls weighed 5oz, the new rolls weigh 4.6oz. I'm sure they reduced  the prices?

This doesn't affect me one bit. 

I don't eat cinnamon rolls at Disney....not actually a huge fan. 

I DID enjoy the original MSB cinnamon rolls.  But they were not the "standard" cinnamon rolls sold elsewhere throughout WDW, which are the ones I assume were provided by Starbake.  So this switch from Starbake to Bridor doesn't matter to me.  It's essentially like replacing dog poop with cat poop. 

This doesn't affect me one bit.

I don't eat cinnamon rolls at Disney....not actually a huge fan.

I DID enjoy the original MSB cinnamon rolls. But they were not the "standard" cinnamon rolls sold elsewhere throughout WDW, which are the ones I assume were provided by Starbake. So this switch from Starbake to Bridor doesn't matter to me. It's essentially like replacing dog poop with cat poop.

I need not add to an answer born out of genius.

Beginning Sept.15th, Disneyland and California Adventure Park locations which are still selling the original Starbake brand cinnamon rolls will transition to the Bridor brand cinnamon rolls.

Just in case you haven't heard and to the consternation of Dave, Aaron, and TCD, WDW has already switched over.

If it makes them feel any better, the parent company of Starbake, suppliers of the original cinnamon rolls, is based in France and we all know what we think of France.

The company that supplies the new cinnamon rolls is based in Canada with a branch in NJ. Talk about a no win situation.

The original cinnamon rolls weighed 5oz, the new rolls weigh 4.6oz. I'm sure they reduced  the prices?

What are you babbling about Schmuckface?

The cinnamon rolls which used to be served in the Main Street Bakery were not some mass-produced, pre-packaged crap.  Whatever it is you're trying to say, it has nothing to do with Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls. Those were served fresh and hot, right off of the pan they were baked on. You would know that if you ever had one.

TCD

What are you babbling about Schmuckface?

The cinnamon rolls which used to be served in the Main Street Bakery were not some mass-produced, pre-packaged crap.  Whatever it is you're trying to say, it has nothing to do with Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls. Those were served fresh and hot, right off of the pan they were baked on. You would know that if you ever had one.

TCD

Here we go.

Exactly where do I even mention MSB cinnamon rolls, quote it? Are you reading things that are not there?

That was an official announcement made by Disney. Would you like to see the original release so as to verify that I'm not making it up?

Here we go.

Exactly where do I even mention MSB cinnamon rolls, quote it? Are you reading things that are not there?

That was an official announcement made by Disney. Would you like to see the original release so as to verify that I'm not making it up?

So, what was the point of you saying:  "Just in case you haven't heard and to the consternation of Dave, Aaron, and TCD, WDW has already switched over?"

When did any of those Fiends you mentioned every post anything to suggest that he gives a rip about some generic pre-packaged bakery item?

TCD

So, what was the point of you saying:  "Just in case you haven't heard and to the consternation of Dave, Aaron, and TCD, WDW has already switched over?"

When did any of those Fiends you mentioned every post anything to suggest that he gives a rip about some generic pre-packaged bakery item?

TCD

You don't like the new CRs, is that not correct?

What new CR's?

You mean those things they have wrapped in plastic at the Starbucks on Main Street?

I haven't tried one.  They're too dusty.  And, if I wanted one of those, I could get one from one of the Starbucks that is on just about every corner around me.

TCD

It doesn't sound like they're prepackaged, so I doubt it's whatever you're referring to.

What are they selling at Gastons?

What does Gaston's have to do with your original post?  Are you saying that they sell those brand cinnamon rolls there?

TCD

Cut and paste from Gastons page on the HUB, "Warm Cinnamon Roll $4.19".

Below is a photo that was on the announcement. I'm assuming it's the new CRs.

CR_zps5cd77996.jpg

Cut and paste from Gastons page on the HUB, "Warm Cinnamon Roll $4.19".

Below is a photo that was on the announcement. I'm assuming it's the new CRs.

CR_zps5cd77996.jpg

You see, this is why I say you're babbling. 

Do you think they only sell one version of a cinnamon roll at WDW?

What they served at the Main Street Bakery was unique.  Again, you don't know that because you never had one.

Yet, you relish mocking others for complaining about them being taken away.

There are several different types of cinnamon rolls served at WDW.  The title of this thread you started, "Cinnamon Roll Conversion Is Complete," confirms that you do not understand that.

Nothing new about that.

TCD