Yes, and give them a detailed list of species they must check off before returning. Can't find the giraffe?? Tough noogers kid - keep looking!

Good idea.  And the last animal on the list could be the elusive "Drunk Middleaged Geezer".  That one shouldn't be too hard to find....just look in the lounge for the guy eating naan! 

Is it possible to get the Indian style bread service with the 9 accompaniments at the Sanaa lounge?

Yes!  And I'd put this one way high on the list, even if you go just for that.  :)

I've heard a lot of good about new Morocco place too, but I haven't seen Disney promoting it all that much other than to say "hey, it's there" so maybe that's why it hasn't really caught on yet?

Someone next to us ordered those sliders at Brown Derby and they looked terrific.  I was really close to getting them until the waiter said the burger was dynamite (and he was right). But it was a special that day, so not sure if it's offered at other times.

Confit sounds weird but it actually delicious.  The meat becomes super tender - like a braise.  And in the case of duck, well, ANYthing cooked in duck fat is amazing so duck X2 = :)

The confit is prepared in a centuries-old process of preservation that consists of salt curing a piece of meat (generally goose, duck, or pork) and then cooking it in its own fat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_confit

Did someone think they got rid of it?

It's been on the menu for as long as I can remember.

We go about once a year for lunch and it's an automatic for us.

I think they just wanted to know if they could order it in the lounge, vs the restaurant.

Sanaa is one of the places with a lounge where you can order off the full restaurant menu.  Some lounges you can, and some have their own menus.  Some have sort of a hybrid and you can order off the special lounge menu with a few items also available off the regular restaurant menu.  Citricos is one.  We were told that you can order off the regular restaurant appetizer menu IF it's not super busy, otherwise you only get the lounge menu.

Oh, why didn't you just ask?

(edited to show appetizer lounge menu)

sanaa-bar-menu_zps29bf35b7.jpg

Specialty Cocktails

African Starr Mojito
Starr African Rum, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur from South Africa, fresh Mint, and Lime

Malawi Mango Margarita
A frozen blend of Tequila, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, Mango Purée, and Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice

Kande Coconut Cooler
A refreshing combination of Starr African Rum, Coconut, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Orange Juice

Draft Beer
Safari Amber

Bottled Beer
Tusker Premium Lager
Kingfisher Premium Lager

Discovery Wine Flights
Durban
Spice Route Syrah Blend; Lasseter Family Bordeaux Blend; Goulart, Malbec
$18.00 

Sanaa
Casa Grande Pinot Grigio; Helfrich Pinot Gris; Soléna Pinot Gris
$15.00 

East London
Blanc de Mer, Blend of Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling; Rustenberg Bordeaux Blend; Edgebaston Pepper Pot, Mouvedre, Tannat
$18.00 

Johannesburg
Truchard Cabernet Franc; Black Pearl Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon; Fairview Pinotage
$19.00 

Kidani
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc; Warwick ‘The First Lady’ Cabernet Sauvignon; MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir
$17.00