• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The project, not Lou's balls ; )

True friends will understand your love for all things Disney no matter your/your kids ages.  Hmmm.......Maybe that's why we have no social life......

I have been using a black paint pen to do the outline over the pencil lines I make with the projector. Are there other marker types you'd recommend? To fill them in,  I'm just using basic $.69 acrylic paint from Michael's because I am cheap.

As long as the paint pen is the right color, width, and applies in a uniform manner, it's good.

If it's a textured wall, the felt type are more forgiving than the solid tips.

If it's the liquid acrylic paint and not the paste, it's good. That's what I use and I buy it from anywhere that sells it.

I am happy to have the fiends however. Most of my friends think I am a lunatic for doing this in the first place. Given that we have no really young children. :smug:

True friends will understand your love for all things Disney no matter your/your kids ages. 

Hmmm.......Maybe that's why we have no social life......

What a great job!

Thank you!

AAAAND....my inability to think for myself continues.  DD would REALLY like me to add the 7D Mine Train game style dwarfs, but they are very different from the orginal dwarfs. SO, do I still with only original style characters or throw caution to the wind and add the new fangled dwarfs?  My original vision only had the very standard disney characters in the plan (mickey, minnie, donald, goofy, pluto and possibly daisy duck) but I added tigger because the graphic has him playing the violin which DD loves. First world problems, I know.

This whole project is getting out of control. I've only finished on character and have about 10 to go...and the list keeps growing. Perhaps I should quit my day job and paint crap on people's walls for a living!

What a great job!

Thank you!

AAAAND....my inability to think for myself continues.  DD would REALLY like me to add the 7D Mine Train game style dwarfs, but they are very different from the orginal dwarfs. SO, do I still with only original style characters or throw caution to the wind and add the new fangled dwarfs?  My original vision only had the very standard disney characters in the plan (mickey, minnie, donald, goofy, pluto and possibly daisy duck) but I added tigger because the graphic has him playing the violin which DD loves. First world problems, I know.

This whole project is getting out of control. I've only finished on character and have about 10 to go...and the list keeps growing. Perhaps I should quit my day job and paint crap on people's walls for a living!

You can print that crap on my walls anytime!!

If it was me, I would only paint the classic characters. This is just my opinion because I know my son would want me to add every new character that came out and I'd end up having no wall space...and I'm partial to classic Disney

You can print that crap on my walls anytime!!

If it was me, I would only paint the classic characters. This is just my opinion because I know my son would want me to add every new character that came out and I'd end up having no wall space...and I'm partial to classic Disney

LOL! Is Olaf "classic-ish"??

He's my fav (yeah, why? yeah, why? yeah, why?)!

He must be on the wall...which will kill my "only classics" rule. :banghead:

By the way, the first picture you posted...

Goofy is going to be called by the ref for carrying, which is a point for the other team.

He does have really bad form.  Maybe the ref was looking the other way? Oh goodness, now that's all I can see!! Must. Rethink. Goofy. Image. :rofl2:

Very nice Cindy.

The first one is the hardest.

More pictures coming...hold please :)

Awesome job!!

Boy, you are really moving along now, good painting!!

Thank you ladies! It is amazing how much you can get done with the fort feinds website is down. :rofl2:

It is really, really fun. I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself when I am finished.  Fortunately, I have a ways to go.  And daughter now wants the 7D minetrain game dwarfs on her wall.