Puerto Rico pavilion coming to Epcot?

If Puerto Rico gets a pavilion, then Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Virginia (the four states that call themselves commonwealths) should too.

TCD

Kentucky Hot Browns, horses, bourbon, bluegrass...I'm OK with that!  :clint:

No kidding.

And January is nothing.

You think that's bad?   5Kidsmommy, you need to see the hoards of South American tour groups that invade in June and July.

TCD

I refuse to go anywhere near Florida in June or July, ugh the humidity here in Ohio at that time of year is enough for me, I'd die in Florida. 

When I become president, foreigners will all be required to conform to traditional American values. Any chanting and they will be rounded up, put on a bus to the Aeropuerto and shipped home. No refunds.

By the way, anybody see the announcement that Bobby's contract has been extended to 2018? Be nice to me.

When I become president, foreigners will all be required to conform to traditional American values. Any chanting and they will be rounded up, put on a bus to the Aeropuerto and shipped home. No refunds.

You have my vote, but if possible, I would ask for a stronger punishment for foreigners in jester hats who stand in front of Americans during the 4th of July Fireworks:

4thfireworksbrazil_zps5fbf5d05.jpg

TCD

That it's not a country. Are there any other territories in the WS?

Disney has rules and policies, but I doubt it has any laws.

It's also not called the "Territories of the United States" Showcase.

That would at least make some sense.

Puerto Rico has a population of less than 4 million. Brazil has a population of 204 million, which equates to mucho dinero para el ratón.

1. Are there territories in the WS? I don't know but what would you call the outpost?

2. I bet some of those rangers at the Fort think they are enforcing the LAW!

3. Isn't canada a constitutional monarchy?

4. If population of a country was a factor wouldn't Disney get rid of Norway and add India.

Population of India. 1.2 billion

Norway 5.0million

Purrto Rico. 3.7 million and Puerto Ricans have rum.

And rum is more than enough reason to give them a pavillion.

1. Are there territories in the WS? I don't know but what would you call the outpost?

2. I bet some of those rangers at the Fort think they are enforcing the LAW!

3. Isn't canada a constitutional monarchy?

4. If population of a country was a factor wouldn't Disney get rid of Norway and add India.

Population of India. 1.2 billion

Norway 5.0million

Purrto Rico. 3.7 million and Puerto Ricans have rum.

And rum is more than enough reason to give them a pavillion.

All valid points. When Disney asks for my opinion, I will give it the thumbs up. 

No no no!!! You've got it backwards.

No trabajo. No cerveza. Lol.

It all depends on whether you are doing the work or paying somebody to do the work.

All valid points. When Disney asks for my opinion, I will give it the thumbs up.

Thanks. Let's work together to get a Azores Pavillion. (I know it's a region Portugal). I love fresh seafood and they make pretty good wine.

And also for you... A Washington state pavillion. With apple pie stands every where. Lol.

Let's work together to get a Azores Pavillion. (I know it's a region Portugal). I love fresh seafood and they make pretty good wine.

With a whopping population of 250,000 people and with at least a dozen of them visiting WDW every year, why wouldn't Disney build an Azorean pavilion?

I'm sure the interest is there. After all, every one knows where they're located.