SERIOUSLY?!?! They were allowed to get away with that. 

I too witnessed this one and couldn't believe it.

Yup.

It really happened.

People sometimes get offended when I say that the Fort is managed by idiots.

But, what else can you call them?

These folks were set up on the 2000 loop, which doesn't even provide for wastewater disposal, and the site they were set up in backed up to a main road, which is where I took my photo from.  What they were doing was plainly visible.  And, this was during Thanksgiving week, so the idiot Rangers were out in force.  Nobody stopped this.

Which is no surprise.  Anyone remember this gem from a FortPartyof4 Trip Report?:

Just one quick post to finish out this day.

While we were out riding our bikes, I noticed a funny little vehicle riding on the sidewalks. It had an All-Star resort emblem on the back of it. I wondered why it was all the way over here?

Many of you who have read TCD’s report of this same week already know what that funny little vehicle was, but at the time, I didn’t……

Later on, we were going out looping and we saw the funny little vehicle again on our way out of 1600. I had to do a double take when we passed him. I did a fast u-turn and whipped back around the loop to get another look:

IMG_0648.jpg

What is that guy doing? And why is he parked on an empty site?

As we got a little closer, I saw that the door was open and there was black liquid coming out of the back of it:

IMG_0649.jpg

What the Fort?

IMG_0650.jpg

That is nothing. When I first saw this, there was black muck gushing out of the back of this little contraption. That’s why I came back around for another look. Then I saw the little brushes, and realized it was a sidewalk cleaner.

But still, why did he just park right next to an empty site, where some unknowing Fort guest paying good money to camp there, will be parked in very soon?

Who knows what’s in that nasty grime he scrubs off of the sidewalks? Probably just ordinary dirt just like where he’s dumping it, but I still didn’t like it.

And he didn’t like me taking his picture! Gave me a reeeaaallly dirty look. I saw him again out scrubbing later in the week and he didn’t look like he had cheered up much. Poor guy’s probably all pissy because he thought he was getting a gig at an All Star resort and they assigned him the yucky old campground.

He did a lousy job too. There is a wide strip on either side of the sidewalks he scrubbed where the brushes didn’t reach. It almost looked worse than it probably did when they were just all dirty.

PS: Stef/Genia - note the butt!

FP4

Not only is that guy dumping black waste water on the ground, he has broken the most sacred rule of all- he has not one, but two tires off the pavement.

The Fort is managed by idiots.

TCD

Unfortuneately, the Fort is run by the majority of the campers peers.

Disney has taken the "Have a Magical Day" concept a little too far, and people have been taking advantage of it more and more.

I guess they are taking the concept of this being a wilderness fort and allowing lawlessness to set in.

They need to man (woman) up and realize like a few stores the "the customer isn't always right".

Rules that were enforced years ago started sliding away when Disney realized that people spend more $$ when anything goes and they can do what the heck they want when they want.

Junior's riding a skateboard down the sidewalk forcing tykes into the ditches..... don't tell him to stop because his parents (if they can be located) might get offended and not buy that extra souvenir.

Bubba and Bubbette are doing donuts with their jacked up 90 HP "golf cart" in front of various campsites... no problem golf carts are welcomed at the Fort and the management doesn't  worry about DUI.  Hell they might just run out of beer and have to buy a 12 pack at the Meadow... ka-ching$$$

People coming in by the carload to go swimming?  No problem, they just might purchase an overpriced soda and bag of chips.

Were the rules fairly strict years ago.  Yes they were.  Were they there for a reason, yes they were there to allow everyone to have an enjoyable time at the fort and to prevent some jackhole and his 32 guests to ruin a good time for all of his surrounding campers.

I'm just hoping that someone doesn't get seriously injured or killed by one of these "rulebreakers".

And who suffers from all the rule breakers?  Decent campers that give a damn about their fellow campers.

If they had more outpost parking alot of people wouldn't try to cram 2 or 3 vehicles onto a site.

Are rules enforced at the various Disney Hotels, or are the guests  inconsiderate slobs like some of the campers?

Hey, Miss Missy, didn't you read what I said, just do it. Don't make me deflate your inflatables.

I will only have 1, so that would totally break my heart!

I will pitch my tent and see what happens.  If the "rangers" say something then I will just send that particular family member home.  (Evil laugh)  Just kidding.  But maybe not. 

I will only have 1, so that would totally break my heart!

I will pitch my tent and see what happens. If the "rangers" say something then I will just send that particular family member home. (Evil laugh) Just kidding. But maybe not.

No need to send them home. Just send them to Lou's.