I'd like to hear your favorite.  Currently, we like the design of ours (Go Gators!!), but they are not the best for Tom's back (he's had 3 back surgeries...).

Curious if any Fiends have a favorite.  Part of me likes the idea of a rocker, but not sure how practical that really is (not all sites are level/smooth).

For sites that aren't level, you can make rocking chair boards:

1672-albums908-picture5222.jpg

1672-albums908-picture5223.jpg

1672-albums908-picture5224.jpg

As for chairs, we hate the classic bag chairs. I find them unsupportive and being (ahem) "hefty", they dig into my legs. We have some bigger ones from Sams Club from something like 20-odd years ago. I haven't seen them for sale since and only have ever saw 1 other camper who had them (this past Labor Day, actually); I chatted them up and they said they can't find them any longer.

Otherwise, the zero-gravity chairs from Kohls are very comfortable. We got the oversize ones (again, Mr. Hefty) and they're nice. Wife had Kohl's Cash and they were on sale.. $200 chairs for something like $100 for the pair.

It tends to be the more comfortable the chair, the less collapsible it is.

TradingPpost has the heavy duty folding type camp chairs with the Fort logo, they look comfortable but i'm afraid to find the price.

Camping World has some of the "larger" style ones, but they aren't cheap.

I love those chairs... I think they're super, super cute.  Expensive though ($79 if I remember correctly).  If I was going to spend $79 for one chair, I might consider this one recommended below (at least for Tom):

Supposedly these Strongback chairs are comfortable; they're just out of my price range:

http://www.strongbackchair.com/

We love our recliners.  They are super comfy, fold flat, and were only $49.95 each a few years ago at Home Depot.  If I can find a picture, I'll post it.

Thanks Gwen...I'd love to see pictures.

For sites that aren't level, you can make rocking chair boards:

1672-albums908-picture5222.jpg

1672-albums908-picture5223.jpg

1672-albums908-picture5224.jpg

As for chairs, we hate the classic bag chairs. I find them unsupportive and being (ahem) "hefty", they dig into my legs. We have some bigger ones from Sams Club from something like 20-odd years ago. I haven't seen them for sale since and only have ever saw 1 other camper who had them (this past Labor Day, actually); I chatted them up and they said they can't find them any longer.

Otherwise, the zero-gravity chairs from Kohls are very comfortable. We got the oversize ones (again, Mr. Hefty) and they're nice. Wife had Kohl's Cash and they were on sale.. $200 chairs for something like $100 for the pair.

It tends to be the more comfortable the chair, the less collapsible it is.

Great idea...the boards for the rocking chair!   This comment... I think that's true, unfortunately. 

Really like the zero G type chairs, bit they are just not portable enough, and we don't have the space. I think we will have to check out those Strong Back chairs.

Read some interesting reviews on the Strongback chair tonight on Amazon; it had several good reviews, but also a good many comments about them breaking so... IF I buy one, I'll buy one from a local store that makes returning the item easier.

I have some from Harbor Freight that are similar to the one in the Trading Post, but much cheaper. I got mine for $25 each on sale. Very light and easy to fold. Look fragile, but I weight 300 and have not broken one. Been using them over a year.

For utility, I like these.

8DA1E938-C6EA-4FD6-9CE2-8C0DA73BF117.jpg

They're higher up, so they're easy to get out of. The table is great for camping and tailgating, and they're super light. They also last forever. Our friends have had some for over 5 years and they look brand new still. Ours that are 2 years old do too.

We have had the antigravity, but they were heavy and took up too much room.

What we both don't like about the zero gravity, is that if you want to sit and read a book...the back support isn't great because they are meant for you to lay down so it's always at an angle.  With two little ones, laying back is far and few (although Tom does get the chance more than I do ;) ).  

Maybe we just haven't found the right zero gravity chair..?

Like most of you have said, we too typically find them to be very heavy and not easy to haul around so, that's another con.

What we both don't like about the zero gravity, is that if you want to sit and read a book...the back support isn't great because they are meant for you to lay down so it's always at an angle.  With two little ones, laying back is far and few (although Tom does get the chance more than I do ;) ).  

Maybe we just haven't found the right zero gravity chair..?

Like most of you have said, we too typically find them to be very heavy and not easy to haul around so, that's another con.

If I'm sitting up, I actually slide the head support down to my lumbar. Works great