TCD is Thankful for Thanksgiving @ The Fort 2014

Another great report. I too would love to go to the Fort over Christmas time and wouldn't even mind skipping the parks. I brought this idea up to my family, but the only one who is a Disney fan like me is my youngest. There was some serious contemplation about her and I ditching the rest of our family this Christmas when we found out DIT, INC and their girls were heading down for Christmas.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another awesome report TCD!

Your list of IM idiocy needs to make its way to Jose's desk.....but I am sure he couldn't care less.

None of the stuff you brought up or the additional issues that are discussed on this site would cost much to fix either.

Very sad.

IMs suck.

Two things:

"The BABH: A Monument to the IM's at Fort Wilderness"....you've really got to be on the ball with your fiend lingo to decode this one. Love it.

And lol at rootin tootin job.

Enjoyed it, thanks :)

I'm glad that you got some of the humor sprinkled in this report.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry this TR is over!  But at least your DL TR is going strong, and hopefully you'll have another trip to the fort this month!

Thanks.

And I hope there's one more trip squeezed in this year too!

Great trip and report! Glad you finally got to listen to some music. I hope they have that tree fixed by now. 

And parking in the grass for the shows SMB. Why are they doing that?

I hope that tree is fixed by now too.  Is it?

I assume they're parking people in the grass because there's no room in the overflow lot.  But why isn't there room in the overflow lot?  That parking lot has been adequate for the Fort's needs for 40+ years.  And for a good chunk of that time, that parking lot was used by River Country guests too.  Why is there such a problem now?

Sorry this TR is over.  But at least your DL TR is going strong, and hopefully you'll have another trip to the fort this month!

You can say that again.

Great report as always. Thanks TCD!

Best Regards,

Norm

I'm glad that you liked it, and thanks for commenting.

I hope your wait to get back to the Fort passes quickly for you.

Another great report. I too would love to go to the Fort over Christmas time and wouldn't even mind skipping the parks. I brought this idea up to my family, but the only one who is a Disney fan like me is my youngest. There was some serious contemplation about her and I ditching the rest of our family this Christmas when we found out DIT, INC and their girls were heading down for Christmas.

Well, what's holding you back?  Throw the tent in the car and go!

We use to burn the candle at both ends but having a 5 year old we have to pick one or the other. She needs her beauty sleep.

I understand.  Nothing is worse than a princess who didn't get her beauty sleep!

Another awesome report TCD!

Your list of IM idiocy needs to make its way to Jose's desk.....but I am sure he couldn't care less.

None of the stuff you brought up or the additional issues that are discussed on this site would cost much to fix either.

Very sad.

IMs suck.

Thanks, Aaron.

It is sad to see how the current regime is satisfied with mediocrity.  I am afraid that's the way it is now.

TCD

Excellent TR, TCD! I enjoyed following along.

Props to you for making that day trip to Tally, not sure of many people who could muster a trip up like that, while at FW. Impressive.....truly impressive.

I hope you make if there once more before the ball drop!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

Oops.....Merry Christmas!

Cody

Excellent TR, TCD! I enjoyed following along.

Props to you for making that day trip to Tally, not sure of many people who could muster a trip up like that, while at FW. Impressive.....truly impressive.

I hope you make if there once more before the ball drop!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

Oops.....Merry Christmas!

Cody

Thanks, Corey.

As I said, I do not recommend a Tallahassee day trip.  I don't think I'll be doing that again.

I also hope that I make it back to the Fort before the ball drops.

And Merry Christmas to you too!

TCD

TCD is thankful for Thanksgiving and I am also thankful that TCD writes these trip reports.. I know they take a lot of time and I really enjoy every trip report from every person who takes the time to share their trips with us.

• 2 weeks later...

The one good thing about being away from FF for a while, is that when you come back you can knock out a whole TCD TR in one sitting. No waiting while he is gallivanting in another state. ;) 

Great report. Makes me miss the Fort even more.

Looking forward to starting the DisneyLand TR!