To be clear... I am *all* for trying to hit 6 parks in a day, coast-to-coast, but no way in the big wide world would I attempt it Christmas week.

Granted... park hours are longer this week, but the crowds are so horrid that you would quite possibly only be able to walk into a park, wait an hour to ride one ride (maybe) and leave.

I do not know much more than what she posted.  I am not a regular over there, but lurk once and a while and saw this.  I think she goes during crowded times because her son is in school and she needs to go during his breaks.  

That's the first I've heard of someone going to all 6 parks in a day.

I have often heard of some friends of mine that live in California, will be at ONE WDW park in the morning, then fly home, and drop in on Disneyland when they get home.

Have also read about folks participating in both 24 hours celebrations at MK and Disneyland at one time.

To be clear... I am *all* for trying to hit 6 parks in a day, coast-to-coast, but no way in the big wide world would I attempt it Christmas week.

Granted... park hours are longer this week, but the crowds are so horrid that you would quite possibly only be able to walk into a park, wait an hour to ride one ride (maybe) and leave.

Throw in flight costs during this time and possible over booking of flights. I am with you no way would I attempt this Christmas week.

Throw in flight costs during this time and possible over booking of flights. I am with you no way would I attempt this Christmas week.

Exactly.

Now mind you... if I was independently wealthy and had nothing better to do, I probably could be persuaded.  8)

But in real life... nope.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mo, I appreciate your attempts to sound sane, but weren't we discussing doing this exact same thing at the last 24 hours event?!

Shhhhhhh.... I'm trying to avoid the men with the butterfly nets!

Besides, I didn't say I wouldn't do this - just not Christmas week.  B)

...and I might still be lying.

Hey Mo, I appreciate your attempts to sound sane, but weren't we discussing doing this exact same thing at the last 24 hours event?!

See, I never even asked if TurkeyPants would do this.  I know that you are up for every and any adventure.   :hugsmiley: