The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of Flying Fish Cafe, located at Disney's Boardwalk...

www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/01/04/review-dinner-at-the-flying-fish-cafe-on-disneys-boardwalk/

Some excerpts...

Flying-Fish-Cafe-Crispy-Crab-Cake-and-Ca

Crispy Crab Cake and Caesar Salad

Flying-Fish-Cafe-Crispy-Crab-Cake-inside

Crispy Crab Cake

flying-fish-cafe-Leek-Fontina-and-Truffl

Leek Fontina and Truffle-laced Trofie Mac and Cheese

flying-fish-cafe-creamy-risotto-di-carna

Creamy Risotto di Carnarolli

flying-fish-cafe-entrees-and-seasonal-si

Entree and Sides Menu

Flying-Fish-Snapper-and-Steak-Duo-600x39

Flying Fish Signature Duo

flying-fish-cafe-Char-crusted-Angus-New-

Inside the strip steak

Flying-Fish-Pasta-600x414.jpg

Pasta Bolognese

flying-fish-cafe-Classic-Tahitian-Vanill

Classic Tahitian Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee

flying-fish-cafe-Spiced-Bing-Cherry-and-

Spiced Bing Cherry and Chocolate Bread Pudding

That bread pudding looks awful.  But I may be one of the few people that doesn't like chocolate and cherries mixed, even though I enjoy both separately (and I LOVE cherries).  

I agree, but I don't like cooked or processed cherries. I love them raw.  I also don't like chocolate and mint together but like both separately. Yes, I'm the one person in America that doesn't like Thin Mints. 

That bread pudding looks awful.  But I may be one of the few people that doesn't like chocolate and cherries mixed, even though I enjoy both separately (and I LOVE cherries).  

Well the other 2 people are me and Kelly.  8)

Now weirdly, if they swap the cherries for raspberries I'm in.

Yes, I'm the one person in America that doesn't like Thin Mints. 

:blink:

I agree, but I don't like cooked or processed cherries. I love them raw.  I also don't like chocolate and mint together but like both separately. Yes, I'm the one person in America that doesn't like Thin Mints. 

Whew, it is good to know you are not perfect.  I was starting to wonder. :D

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Chocolate goes with EVERYTHING!

Caramel.

Milk.

Beer.

Next thing your going to tell me is you don't love your mom and apple pie!

God bless America!

I have no problem with chocolate together with any of the items you list. I'll even add in peanut butter and bacon. Apple I like and love my mom. I just don't care for Thin Mints so sue me.  :lol: 

I'm sorry, there are some flavors that don't mix with chocolate.

That is why I enjoy the "idea" of the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream, cause it's a fun thing to do, but in reality, some of the "contents" of the Kitchen Sink should not be put together.

I have no problem with chocolate together with any of the items you list. I'll even add in peanut butter and bacon. Apple I like and love my mom. I just don't care for Thin Mints so sue me. :lol:

I'll be giving the attorney representing The Girl Scouts of America your info. Good luck getting jury to take your side over a bunch of adorable little girls.

I'm sorry, there are some flavors that don't mix with chocolate.

That is why I enjoy the "idea" of the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream, cause it's a fun thing to do, but in reality, some of the "contents" of the Kitchen Sink should not be put together.

Like what? I've ever had the Kitchen Sink but I want to.

I'll be giving the attorney representing The Girl Scouts of America your info. Good luck getting jury to take your side over a bunch of adorable little girls.

:rotfl6:

I bet you will ... I guess I'll have to have my daughters pull out their old Girl Scout badge sashes and appear as character witnesses on my behalf. I can hear it now, "Yes your honor he's a real character but he's our Dad so we put up with it". Next stop San Quentin.

Well, there is chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, liquorice, those candy orange slices, and a few other weird things in there.

That's way too much going on.

If I would have a sundae, vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and maybe a candy (like m&m's). If I was eating a flavored ice cream I don't want anything other than whipped cream on it.

Just so you are aware.....you can make revisions to the Kitchen Sink. The last time we had it we instructed them to leave out all traces of fruit and fruit-flavored things, and replace them with more cookies and brownies. (I do live with 6 women, afterall).

With 6 women I bet you were lucky to lick the sink when they were done. Lol.

Just curious. But did y'all finish it?

Since it's usually just DW, DD and myself we have thought about it but it seems like way to much for the three of us.

I don't like peanut butter and chocolate together. Well actually don't like peanut butter at all.

I hate Thin Mints. 

Wait a minute....we agree on something?  :huh:

2 things apparently... no chocolate/cherry OR chocolate/mint

I don't like peanut butter and chocolate together. Well actually don't like peanut butter at all.

Something is wrong with you....