Deposit required or FW reservations?

Wasn't sure were to post this question. I have search WDW website google and here and found nothing. Hoping to get some info here instead of waiting on hold for one simple question.

Thanks

what they said - one night deposit

Oh, and save yourself from these folks while you have your sanity...........

Thanks you.

So I guess I will book my site and then worry about tickets later.  Is there any real saving booking them together?

Not really. The only thing to keep in mind for tickets is if you want to make Fastpass+ selections those open at 60 days if you are an onsite guest and have tickets linked to your account. 

We can get tickets through Abenity.  Anyone know if they can be linked to our reservation?  Or should I call and ask?

And again thanks for the help..... This is going to be a lot of money for us to spend and want to get it right.

I have not heard of Abenity but if they give you hard tickets you can put in the number from the back. If they give you a confirmation number for will call pick up you can enter that on your account. 

They are the discount ticket company my Wife's work deals with. Not sure if they mail ticket or will call. Will have to look into that.

double check the prices and compare to Undercover Tourist. UT has the best prices I have seen other than military and other "special" discounts. Speaking of military, if any one in your group is active or retired you can get tickets through the welfare & morale office at a local base or at Shades of Green when you get to Disney.

double check the prices and compare to Undercover Tourist. UT has the best prices I have seen other than military and other "special" discounts. Speaking of military, if any one in your group is active or retired you can get tickets through the welfare & morale office at a local base or at Shades of Green when you get to Disney.

But if they arent traveling with you make sure you get regular tickets. The discounted ones have to be activated at the gates and ID shown at that time.