Doodlebug's Destiny or (how I survived a cruise with passive aggressive virgins)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you visit Myrtle Beach, stay at Ocean Lakes!

I'm going to disagree. Myrtle Beach Travel Park is better!

A trip down memory lane! How fun is that? Now I want to go on a cruise, go to Margaritaville and camp at Ocean Lakes!!!!

We have heard great things about MBTP.    Lakewood is a nice CG too.

We've always done Apache.

Doodle this report made me laugh and made me angry. I can't stand traveling with anyone but my parents, we can easily tell each other to go away and meet back up later. No feelings are hurt, no panties in a bunch and we are all happy. My MIL just came to Canada with us and talk about a vacation virgin. We told her we would be stopping one night in NY and the remaining nights would be in Canada. So we packed one duffle bag for our family for the night, so we could just grab it and go Into the hotel. She had 3 suitcases! 3!! She had more bags than my family of 3 (including our extra shoes, small fan, etc). I don't know how she packed but she need all 3 bags to come into the hotel for the one night. Sorry for the hijack!!