New to Rving, and FORT FrIENDS, 10001 Questions..

Keith gave an excellent overview of Monterey.  I would definitely check out the Monterey Bay Aquarium and if you want a short drive go to Carmel by the Sea ....only a few miles over the hill.  Carmel is the home of Clint Eastwood....very artsy district, cute million dollar cobblestone homes.  I once went to the Aquarium for a conference dinner....they served seafood which I ate and my husband said the fish were looking at me saying "why???"  

Cannery Row is fun...tourist shopping area.

TCD...we have Cars Lands at Disneyland!

I know.  I've seen it.  And it was quite impressive.  And you have a lot of rides that are better than what WDW has to offer.  And your shows are better.  And your food.

Your castle though . . .

Seriously, though, I'd really like to hear what a hard core Disneyland fan thinks when he or she first visits WDW.  The size has to be a shock to the system.

I thought Disneyland was great.  But you don't have Fort Wilderness.  So, end of discussion.

TCD

Your castle though . . .

Seriously, though, I'd really like to hear what a hard core Disneyland fan thinks when he or she first visits WDW. The size has to be a shock to the system.

TCD

I was/ am a hardcore Disneyland fan. I spent a lot of my childhood there.

I even had an older cousin who worked there for a couple of years and would get us in for free.

I didn't get to WDW until January 1999 (I think). And I clearly remember seeing Cindy's castle the first time. And your correct it is a shock to the system. I remember telling my DW something like "that it looks funny" or that "they built it wrong"

Lol.

But I love them both equally now.

We have been to WDW and my DH swears that your Tower of Terror is better.  We will be at Epcot during the Flower and Garden show...which was our intent.  The nice thing about Disneyland and California Adventure.....no buses to get from one to the other.  Can't wait to camp at FW.  

Your husband is right. Our TOT is one of the few rides that is better at WDW than it is at Disneyland.  Our TOT cars move from the shaft where you load to the shaft where you drop, and that is pretty cool.  Also, our drops are random.

You are right about how nice it is to hop between the Disneyland parks.  Hopping at WDW involves a lot more effort.

And just wait until you get to try our great FP+ system.

It's Brah. (Sounds like bra) not Bro.

Fail.

But at least you understood what I was trying to do, Brah.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...