The calendar is here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/calendar/\

You can also click the calendar tab at the top.  The movie calendar is in there too.

Feel free to add yourself in.

And that reminds me, I need to get our trip in there too!

There's also a site numbers thread kicking around where you can post your site when you're there - assuming you want to be found by Fiends.  B)

is there a down side to being found by Fiends? Oh, and updated the calendar with our arrival and departure dates.

Watch out for the Green Death. I drank about 3 oz and my mind went blank. I'm not kidding midway thru a conversation I forgot, I forgot, what were we talking about?

Watch out for the Green Death. I drank about 3 oz and my mind went blank. I'm not kidding midway thru a conversation I forgot, I forgot, what were we talking about?

Looks like the effects are lingering. You forgot you posted this already. 

Looks like the effects are lingering. You forgot you posted this already. 

He can't help it. He's been Putinized.