Universal Tickets now $102 for one day

I figured they'd follow suit. Gotta pay for all that Harry Potter awesomeness somehow!

A 1 day, 2 park ticket is now $147 - and if you want to ride Hogwarts Express and see all that Harry Potter awesomeness, that's what you're going to need.

However they are offering a buy 2 day get one free ticket right now, and that deal seems to run quite a bit.  Also their non-resident annual passes are a LOT cheaper than Disney's (haven't looked at resident prices).  If you're planning to go at least 2 days in a 12 month period, the base AP is only $215, and that includes park hopping.  That's what we bought last year, figuring we'd go a couple of days both trips.  That one has blockout dates, but they didn't apply in our case.

The Premier Pass with all the extras and no blockouts is $435 and you can pay for it monthly with their FlexPay plan.

I figured they'd follow suit. Gotta pay for all that Harry Potter awesomeness somehow!

A 1 day, 2 park ticket is now $147 - and if you want to ride Hogwarts Express and see all that Harry Potter awesomeness, that's what you're going to need.

However they are offering a buy 2 day get one free ticket right now, and that deal seems to run quite a bit.  Also their non-resident annual passes are a LOT cheaper than Disney's (haven't looked at resident prices).  If you're planning to go at least 2 days in a 12 month period, the base AP is only $215, and that includes park hopping.  That's what we bought last year, figuring we'd go a couple of days both trips.  That one has blockout dates, but they didn't apply in our case.

The Premier Pass with all the extras and no blockouts is $435 and you can pay for it monthly with their FlexPay plan.

$147 for two days is still a lot cheaper than Disney. This trip down there we had planned on going to Universal for at least one day but at these prices will buy the two day and depending upon any restrictions see about the BOGO. This makes my day (just got done shoveling the drive and walkway so just about anything could to that.  ;) ). Thanks for posting.

We talked about doing seaworld and universal next time we go to orlando.

UT offers a ticket called the Flex Pass or City pass. I can't remember.

IIRC you get unlimited access to UO, islands of adventure, seaworld, Aquatica, and a few other parks for $300 +. For 14 consecutive days. It sounds like a pretty good deal. I'm traveling so I can't look up the exact details but I'm sure someone will Moogle it and post the correct info asap. Lol.

UT offers a ticket called the Flex Pass or City pass. I can't remember.

Not sure about UT prices, but yes there is an Orlando Flex Ticket that includes Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet 'n Wild, Sea World, and Aquatica. It's good for 14 consecutive days and current cost is $335.95 for adults, $315.95 for kids.

There's also a Flex Ticket Plus that includes all of the above plus Busch Gardens Tampa.  That one is also good for 14 consecutive days and the cost is $355.95 for adults, $335.95 for kids.

Not sure about UT prices, but yes there is an Orlando Flex Ticket that includes Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet 'n Wild, Sea World, and Aquatica. It's good for 14 consecutive days and current cost is $335.95 for adults, $315.95 for kids.

There's also a Flex Ticket Plus that includes all of the above plus Busch Gardens Tampa.  That one is also good for 14 consecutive days and the cost is $355.95 for adults, $335.95 for kids.

Checked Undercover Tourist and right now their prices say they will save you $36 on an adult Flex Ticket and $26 on an adult Flex Ticket Plus.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/universal-orlando-resort/

Thanks for Moogling it for us, Mo.

$300 for a 14 day pass to all those places sounds like a pretty good deal to me.