You've heard correctly!  Narcoosees is always near the top of my list of favorite WDW restaurants.

Check out some photos/thoughts here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/11889-narcoossees/

If you like fish... they've put the whole crispy snapper back on the menu recently (hopefully it's still there).  Best fish I've ever eaten.  Last time I had it it looked like this...

5213492540_fbe7a54c6c_b.jpg

My sister and her husband just had an anniversary dinner there last week and raved about it.

Here are the pictures she took of their meal.

Gluten free buns.

eIU2v0Xl.jpg

Butter with purple salt.

97q34Eql.jpg

Calamari. Apparently the best they've ever had.

OII4ZM4l.jpg

Gluten full bread.

GNJoCI1l.jpg

Local beer.

QIwZHdtl.jpg

T5QvjZ8l.jpg

cvcakScl.jpg

Gluten free brownie dessert.

4oBB2Ojl.jpg

sRS1ZsMl.jpg

It seemed really heavy and a bit greasy, but the calamari I had somewhere else recently was really good..... but I can't remember where

Well that is a bummer.  Maybe it was a bad day in the kitchen because it was nice and light and cooked well the day we were there.

Hey Mo....have you had the Thai Calamari at Legal Sea Food up your way?  I know it's a big chain, but that is some tasty calamari!  

I haven't been there in a while, but the food is usually good. 

Surprisingly, we've had pretty good calamari at Carrabbas.  I like it with their peperoncino butter sauce - which I think they call RI style?

Oh but as an aside... apparently even though they have locations in 7 states, including a bunch in MA, the owner of Legal Sea Foods takes offense at being called a chain.  8)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/08/07/legal-sea-foods-owner-roger-berkowitz-new-ads-don-call-restaurants-chain/LjFF0uaMjhsqxWBWniyfCK/story.html

“Each of our restaurants is unique, not cookie-cutter,” the chief executive insists in a new commercial. “So, you can call me stupid, an egomaniac, or even an (bleeped out expletive), just don’t call me a chain.”

Oh but as an aside... apparently even though they have locations in 7 states, including a bunch in MA, the owner of Legal Sea Foods takes offense at being called a chain.  B)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/08/07/legal-sea-foods-owner-roger-berkowitz-new-ads-don-call-restaurants-chain/LjFF0uaMjhsqxWBWniyfCK/story.html

That's pretty funny.  

But since I can go to several locations in DC when I'm working there....including in the freaking airport, and have been to them in the Boston area as well, again including inside the airport....I think I'll call it a CHAIN.  LOL.  

If you have any doubts about the owner's opinion, make sure to try the LSF test kitchen next time you're in South Boston, in the seaport district. One of my favorite restaurants in Boston.

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter what it's called, it just matters that I've consistently had good food there over the years at many of their locations.

I haven't tried the test kitchen yet though - that sounds like something I need to do!  :)

I will not deny that LSF has very good food....in fact I'm the one that brought it up originally on this thread that the calamari is to die for.  I'm just chucking over the denial that it is a chain....simply by the definition of the term.  

All of this is making me think I need to hit the Legal at Reagan National soon for a lobster roll and some chowder.  

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter what it's called, it just matters that I've consistently had good food there over the years at many of their locations.

I haven't tried the test kitchen yet though - that sounds like something I need to do!  :)

Mo, I bet you would love it.