When I went through bag check last week. The security guards had this loud yell every time they found one to call over the Guest Relations person to confiscate it and issue a receipt.  I heard this yell 4 times in the 5 minutes I was in the bag check line :)

Wow.

I may be tempted to clap if I witness this.

:bravo:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it would give it more credibility, I'd be happy to change the title of my cinnamon roll thread to "Selfie Sticks Banned On Rides At WDW".  Then there would be two sources.  

I took this picture yesterday solely for the forum. Selfie-sticks aren't just for the young any more...

Great news. I agree, ban the iPad cameras during parades

Steve took the girls to Five Below the other night and let Jessica get a Selfie stick. She knows she won't be able to take it in the parks when we visit.

However, it might just come with us to the Defeated Creek GG.

I bought one for family selfies. I'm forever fighting to keep from cutting off my or my daughter's heads in family shots.

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing Disney banned Selfie Sticks before these came out.

Now everyone one can afford one!

From DOLLAR TREE

Simplify your selfies! Telescoping self-portrait sticks expand out to 23" in length and make taking selfies with your smart phone a snap! Just pop your phone into the holder using the spring loaded bracket, adjust the length of the handle, and set your phone's camera timer. Each Pic Stick also has a flexible neck to get make sure your phone is at just the right angle. They measure 11½" when the handle is contracted making them the perfect travel companion.

225988.jpg

Everyone would be running around with them!

Totally agree that when you want the whole group in the photo and there isn't a random stranger to snag to snap it for you, selfie stick is the way to go.

Your pics came out great!  I'm betting mine would have been excellent shots up people's nostrils.  I am sooooo.... selfie impaired.  8)

I didn't know that the use of selfie sticks allowed you to defy gravity.

Cool.    B)

That's really funny. I've posted these pictures various places and this is the first that they've come out upside down! Darned Tapatalk!

Totally agree that when you want the whole group in the photo and there isn't a random stranger to snag to snap it for you, selfie stick is the way to go.

Your pics came out great!  I'm betting mine would have been excellent shots up people's nostrils.  I am sooooo.... selfie impaired.  B)

Selfie-tip- shoot from above. :)