http://www.chipandco.com/dockside-margaritas-opening-downtown-disney-marketplace-211186/

Dockside Margaritas Coming Soon to Downtown Disney at Disney World

dockside-margaritas-600x400.jpg

Dockside Margaritas is supposed to be open for your drinking pleasure later this month atDowntown Disney. In case you don’t know, It is a waterfront margarita bar. The theme is athrowback to the 1960’s Florida Fruit Stand.

There will be live performers daily from 2:30-10:30 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and 12:30-10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. I am sure this spot will be very popular!

The drink list includes:

• Patrón Añejo Margarita – Patrón Barrel Select Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, Sweet-and-Sour and fresh Lime Juice
  • Habanero Lime Margarita – Patrón Silver Tequila, Habanero Lime, fresh Lime Juice and Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup
  • Sunset Margarita – Casamigos Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, fresh Lime Juice, Sweet-and-Sour and Orange Juice
  • Orange Grove Rum Runner – Siesta Key Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Crème de Banana, and Florida Citrus Juices with a float of Gosling’s 151 Rum
  • Sugar Cane Mojito – Siesta Key Silver Rum, Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice and Mint
  • Strawberry Margarita – Herradura Reposado Tequila and fresh Lime Juice blended with Strawberry Purée
  • Florida Citrus Freeze – Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka and Peach Schnapps blended with Orange Purée

They will also have craft beers from Florida breweries, like Orange Blossom Pilsner, Bold City Duke’s Brown Ale and Cigar City Jai Alai IPA and Tropical Florida wine.

Sounds good right?

It's open!!!

More photos here...

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2015/04/24/dockside-margaritas-opens-yesterday-at-downtown-disney-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Dockside Margaritas Opens Yesterday at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort

From Rachel Brent, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.

Last week, we shared that Dockside Margaritas would be opening soon at Downtown Disney. Today is opening day, and we’re sharing the first photos of the cool, laid-back new location. Sit back and enjoy the relaxing things in life — Florida style — while you take a look through the gallery below.

0422ZV_0149MS-613x409.jpg

• marmar8479885-600x400.jpg
  • marmar8469883-600x400.jpg
  • 1 month later...

The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the newly re-opened Dockside Margaritas...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/05/21/review-dockside-margaritas-at-disney-springs-marketplace/

Some excerpts...

Dockside-Margaritas-Seating-2-600x450.jp

Seating Area

Dockside-Margaritas-Menu-1-448x625.jpg

Dockside Margaritas Menu — Click to Enlarge

Dockside-Margaritas-Orange-Grove-Rum-Run

Orange Grove Rum Runner

The recipe is just very slightly different than the old one, which featured Myers Dark Rum. This go around, it’s Siesta Key Spiced Rum (that’s right! Made in Florida!) with all the classic flavors — Blackberry Brandy, Creme de Banana, and Citrus Juices. It’s topped with a floater of Gosling’s 151 Rum.

• 5 months later...

Some pics from tonight. Tons of seating now, including comfy couches and chairs in addition to the usual tables and bar stools. Live music was a guy with steel drums and a ukulele who was really good and did a wide variety of music. Drinks were delicious but heads up, they're probably taking the mojito of the menu because they're having trouble getting a consistently good supply of mint.

972b18008feb4822cdc637c563cc6ab3.jpg

723bd9eb74f39d06f090542657223b72.jpg

000796e1778ab10d6fe2205705dc99e3.jpg

be21ac5c7d2259e28bc4e99357e27ee4.jpg

0608cb2c0e8d9277eec0ee773277f079.jpg

db0f002627fea671e61526736d2f920d.jpg

ef6298090a3547756752c8cfac9b80d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mo,

Thanks for all these updates on Downtown Springs.  It makes me want to have adult nights down there like we did in the old days.

Hopefully our 2017 trip will be longer and we can bring grammy with us.

WBI

We'll be back at least once more. Honestly the bus situation isn't horrendous. It's more organized than it was and the bus came quickly.

Still lots of construction but it's all coming together really nicely. Now that I've seen at least some of it in person, I really like what they're doing. Sure it's all dining and shopping, but there's also live music all over, and lots of places to sit (in and out) relax and enjoy with a drink or bite to eat, or without.

We'll be back at least once more. Honestly the bus situation isn't horrendous. It's more organized than it was and the bus came quickly.

Still lots of construction but it's all coming together really nicely. Now that I've seen at least some of it in person, I really like what they're doing. Sure it's all dining and shopping, but there's also live music all over, and lots of places to sit (in and out) relax and enjoy with a drink or bite to eat, or without.

Awesome, thanks for the update.  I still don't know if we'll make it there for Thanksgiving since we'll be kind of rushed but its good to know we have the option of getting there easily.

WBI

• 4 months later...