• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Marty started a trip report, and in it mentioned the sketchy directions she got from a CM on how to get to a Target.   Gee, the nerve of her wanting to leave the comfort of WDW property and

1-  If any of you like to go to farmers Markets, the Winter Garden one on Saturday mornings,  8 or 9 am to 1-2pm  I usually go early to get a parking place without searching for one.  Lots of parking

What ever you do if you are the passenger in a car do not distract the driver by noticing the skywriter. You may end up with the scenic route to your resort.

Thanks for this thread. I need to go buy gallons of water and really am sad that Disney charges $3.20 for it at the trading post. More sad that I could only buy 1 gallon of it because they don't have any that isn't cold.

Thoughts on the closest place to run to for 4 or 5 gallons of drinking water?

I usually hit the Winn Dixie on Apopka-Vineland. Decent selection and prices for normal grocery-type stuff is pretty reasonable.

Left out of the Fort, follow to the end (mind the speed bumps), right on 535, left on A-V and it's about .5 miles up on the right.

Bonus points - it's right behind the ABC Liquor store.  8)

Thanks for this thread. I need to go buy gallons of water and really am sad that Disney charges $3.20 for it at the trading post. More sad that I could only buy 1 gallon of it because they don't have any that isn't cold.

Thoughts on the closest place to run to for 4 or 5 gallons of drinking water?

We alway grab four or five gallon jugs at Publix when we first arrive then every time we go for groceries we do the 30c per jug refill they offer.   Works pretty good and keeps us in coffee!!!!

We alway grab four or five gallon jugs at Publix when we first arrive then every time we go for groceries we do the 30c per jug refill they offer.   Works pretty good and keeps us in coffee!!!!

We almost always carry 7.5-10 gallons of extra water + a case of bottled water. I just didn't get any extra since we left. We went to one of the Walmart's in the area but they were out of drinking water on the shelves.