Rumor: Frontierland Expansion at Magic Kingdom?

Here's a fun new rumor I haven't seen before (bolded in purple below)!

The Magic Kingdom Park continues to be under the spotlight in the theme park community, thanks the multiple major projects taking place around the park and the interesting rumors that point to a possible major expansion of Frontierland (very little information is available at this time, so we will wait a little more before adding more information about these rumors). While we are waiting for official announcements, let's take a look around the park to see what is new:

Link for lots of photos and full article...

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2015/07/magic-kingdom-update-major-pirates.html

Maybe they are working to fix some of the crowd control issues and this is part of that? I am really appreciative when I can take that alternate exit late at night with my big fat stroller and don't have to run over all of the people on Main Street. Little fixes such as this make maintaining those numbers possible. Otherwise the problems will only get worse I believe.

It would increase capacity but it won't help with the crowds. Disney will just l t more people thru the gates.

As they say in Maine... ayuh!

It would be good if they could do something to improve traffic flow though.

That area clogs up really badly around parade/park close time.

That's the one thing about the hub project that I think works really well - it spreads people out so that they're not all funneling though a couple of jammed pathways.

And it looks pretty too.  :)