New Narcoosee's Waterfront Brunch

Reservations are now available for a leisurely Sunday brunch at Narcoosee’s located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

Narcoosee’s Waterfront Brunch, which will take place on Sunday mornings beginning Nov. 22, 2015, features the panoramic views of Seven Seas Lagoon at the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Brunch begins with a specialty beverage – Champagne, Mimosa, or signature Bloody Mary for adults, or a smoothie for kids. A shared pastry basket, filled with house-made chocolate and traditional croissants, muffins, Danish, pecan sticky buns, is served with Vermont cultured butter and seasonal jam.

Guests can choose from a selection of appetizers, including onion soup graitnee, shrimp and grits, seafood charcuterie, artisanal cheese selection or romaine salad. And, for entrees, there are traditional brunch favorites with a refined twist, including brioche French toast, lobster eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, freshly caught seasonal fish, steak and eggs and more. A trio of desserts is available for a sweet ending.

The cost is

$69 for adults, $41 for children (ages 3-9). Some Dining Plans are accepted. Book today by calling 407-WDW-DINE, or visiting Disneyworld.com/dine.

Or having your travel agent handle that for you. 

This is literally yesterday's news: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/16351-waterfront-brunch-at-narcoosees-grand-floridian/

Mo scooped you, bro.

TCD

Didnt see it in my new content feed. Shows you how much Disney thinks of their TA's that just came to me in an email and I hadnt seen it on Facebook so I rushed to post it here first. 

Didnt see it in my new content feed. Shows you how much Disney thinks of their TA's that just came to me in an email and I hadnt seen it on Facebook so I rushed to post it here first. 

Uh, it was on the Disney Parks Blog yesterday, and is already on page two: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/reservations-now-open-for-narcoossees-waterfront-brunch/

I guess that does tell you what Disney thinks of its TA's.

You were the last to know.

TCD

Uh, it was on the Disney Parks Blog yesterday, and is already on page two: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/reservations-now-open-for-narcoossees-waterfront-brunch/

I guess that does tell you what Disney thinks of its TA's.

You were the last to know.

TCD

Happens more often than you think. I usually hear about things through social media long before I get the emails from Disney. 

Given the quality of food at Narcoossee's, this might be worth it. What's that price equate to on the DDP?

I'm sure it would be 2 credits. 

That's a good question.

And was the first question asked on the Disney Parks Blog.

Which, per usual, they still have not answered.

But, it looks like it's 2 credits:

narcosoosee%20dp_zpswbe2jd0l.jpg

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/grand-floridian-resort-and-spa/narcoossees/

TCD

• 6 months later...

A review from Scott Joseph's Orlando Restaurant Guide...

Narcoossee's Waterfront Brunch

on .

Narcoossee brunch exterior

Walt Disney World has gotten into the brunch business. Last week I told you about Brunch at the Top, at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This week we look at the other restaurant now serving Sunday brunch: Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

The two restaurants are conveniently connected by the Monorail, and if you really wanted to, you could combine the two for one really super brunch, which is what I did as an invited guest for a media tour of the two new offerings.

Of course, it would cost you. As I told you last week, the Brunch at the Top is priced at $80 per person, plus tax and tip. Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch costs $69 ++. (The cost for kids, ages 3 to 9, is $48 at CG and $41 at Narc’s.) If you were to splurge for the moveable brunch, I’d recommend starting at California Grill because the Contemporary will validate valet parking; for some reason that isn’t offered at the Grand Floridian.

Of the two brunch options, Narcoosee’s is  more casual one yet more structured. For the $69 cost, guests receive a prosecco, mimosa or Bloody Mary, or smoothie for the kids or teetotalers, and a basket of pastries for the table. Then they make a selection of an appetizer, entree and dessert, all from a menu — there’s none of that getting up and roaming around stuff like you’ll find at the other place.

We were presented a seemingly never-ending parade of dishes, all of them recommendable.

Narcoossee brunch shrimp

Highlights included Shrimp & Grits, with creamy antebellum cheddar grits, green tomato chow-chow, green onions, and chorizo.

Narcoossee brunch seafood

Seafood Charcuterie, with lobster sausage, octopus mosaic, salmon rillettes, and shrimp ceviche (this one was not a favorite of mine).

Narcoossee brunch benedict

Lobster-Egg Benedict, toasted english muffin, butter-poached maine lobster, country ham, soft-poached eggs, and citrus hollandaise.

Narcoossee brunch steak

And wonderful Steak and Eggs, featuring black angus hanger steak, two eggs served your way, toast, and herb-parmesan hand-cut fries with truffle aïoli.

Narcoossee brunch dessert

A trio of desserts from the Grand Floridian’s master pastry chefs is offered to finish.

Service at Narcoosee’s was first rate. The setting is nice, too, though, let’s admit it, even though it has a view of the Magic Kingdom and the Seven Seas Lagoon, just like California Grill, CG’s is a little more commanding from 15 floors up. But they can’t boast the waterfront!

Narcoossee’sis at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. It served brunch on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-939-3463.

http://www.scottjosephorlando.com/reviews/48-brunch/3415-narcoossee-s-waterfront-brunch

37 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Ooooh, the Narcoosee's one look YUMMY!!!!

I've had the Lobster Eggs Benedict at the character buffet at the Grand, and they are GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

The Lobster Eggs Benedict does look good. They mention country ham and thought it would overpower the lobster. I take it that it doesn't?