We took a bike ride down to Trails End this afternoon and who should we encounter but Miss Josie. What a hoot. We stood and talked for 30 minutes. What a doll of Disney. A true hidden gem tucked away at the Fort. Anywho, she wants to see all your pictures of her and her hoola-hoops from over the years. She gave me her email address if you want to return a blessing on this fine lady. Just PM me and I will give it to ya.

Should I post her email here? I was not sure? She said loads of people have told her about her pictures. They have given her websites, but she has never seen any on her own.

Definitely not.  She would end up with a bunch of spam. Only give it out by PM's

That wonderful lady has been at the FORT since our first trip in 1979 and she is the best Ambassador that Disney ever had.

Oh Miss Josephine... how we love her  :heartsmiley:   I'll have to see if we have any specific pics of her or the hula hoops.  She is such a blessing!  Our breakfast is always complete if she (and Ken) are there...what a magical way to start your day at the Fort!