Can this be true?? Ft. Merchandise Returning!

Another rumor from "over there"..

New Rumor: Fort Wilderness MerchandiseuTo Return?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Edited to remind Ed that Auburn won the National Championship this year and we certainly don't want you to forget it"

Thus ends our public service announcement

That's one of the good things about camping at the Fort - lots of room in the trailer to bring stuff home.

This is not a new rumor and the complaints about this have been piling up since the day they stopped making resort specific merchandise.  Knowing Disney as we all do, they will have the Tshirts ready about the time it starts to cool off in October. :rofl2:

While playing checkers at the Meadows this January, we met the man in charge of merchandise for FW and the WL.  He asked if we had found everything we were looking for......

Why NO, we both replied!  and proceeded to tell him we wanted the FW stuff to come back.

He told us that he was well aware of the requests for same and he had been asking his bosses to bring it back for awhile but that it was up to them not him.

He did say that he was told it "almost" a done deal. He then told us how he recently found a FW hitch cover in the back room and had held a quick auction for it at the TP with a bunch of guests.

:D :heart: :rofl2: >:D :))

I was surprised that there was no "fort gear" when we were there 2 years ago.  My daughters would love shirts.

Also, my wife saw one of the fort throw blankets somewhere, and wants one for our toyhauler.

Any idea where I can get my hands on one of those???

I'm another one that has really missed the Fort merchandise.  Even if we didn't buy much, it was so fun shopping at the Trading Posts.  And quite often we would pick up a shirt, sweatshirt, or something for the RV.  I hope it returns.

You know, I am really with you Dave here.  This was one of the reasons I loved going to the posts was to look at what was new as far as Fort merchandise.  It is one of the few things that I will wear other than something that says Auburn!

Jen walmart doesn't lower prices just like they don't have sales. They roll back there prices.

Ya well right now I think they are rolling right over me. We love Cabot cheese. A month age it was $6.98. Friday it was $8.98. If they keep rolling we might starve :rofl2:

Seriously Sharp Cabot Cheese is THE BEST! :rofl2:  I just wish I could get a big block of it ...

We live on it here. My favorite is Synder's mini's and a chunk of cheese. Even the dogs love it. They can't have any cause I don't like cleaning up dog barf :rofl2: