Sarah and I have an ADR at Coral Reef on 4/29.  We are hoping to get a seat near the aquarium.  I know you can see it from all three levels, but we really want to be up front and close to the action.

Is there a way to add that to my ADR?  Or do we just arrive for our ADR and make the request then?  Or do we have no chance to request such a table?

When we ate at coral reef a few years ago we requested a table next to the glass when we checked in for our reservation. It was part of one of the package deals for the candlelight processional. I think we showed up a little early and did have to wait for a few minutes for a table.

I will say it was nice to be up close but you probably get a better view of the whole aquarium from up a section. As far as noting it on your ADR I don't know, maybe if you call them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

When we ate at coral reef a few years ago we requested a table next to the glass when we checked in for our reservation. It was part of one of the package deals for the candlelight processional. I think we showed up a little early and did have to wait for a few minutes for a table.

I will say it was nice to be up close but you probably get a better view of the whole aquarium from up a section. As far as noting it on your ADR I don't know, maybe if you call them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I tried calling and was told that I would have to wait until I check in.  But as we all know, cast member answers can vary sometimes. :/

14 hours ago, Travisma said:

Good question, I'd like to know the same for Monsuier Paul.  I'd like a window seat and do they do anything special for anniversaries?

Definitely have the anniversary noted on your reservation.  They usually do at least a little something at all Disney restaurants - something extra to decorate the table, possibly a special dessert. I'm betting it might increase your odds of a window seat too, but that's just a guess.  If you for sure want something extra (as in you're willing to pay for it) I'm sure they can arrange that for you also.

When we went, they said it would be an extra wait to sit there. We had arrived early expecting this and said ok. We were seated in less than 10 mins. 

Same for Narcoossee's for window seats. We arrive a little early, they tell us there will be an extra wait, sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

2 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Definitely have the anniversary noted on your reservation.  They usually do at least a little something at all Disney restaurants - something extra to decorate the table, possibly a special dessert. I'm betting it might increase your odds of a window seat too, but that's just a guess.  If you for sure want something extra (as in you're willing to pay for it) I'm sure they can arrange that for you also.

I made the reservation online, and I didn't see a place to note a special occasion, just dietary issues.

Would I have to call with my reservation # and speak with someone?

48 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I made the reservation online, and I didn't see a place to note a special occasion, just dietary issues.

Would I have to call with my reservation # and speak with someone?

That's what I'd do.  At one time I could have sworn there was a spot when you booked online but... um... Disney website...  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...