A thread just for Mo....Disney emojis

Disney emojis are coming (I gasp just typing this as I know I will have to deal with this sooner or later, lol)

Apparently there is a game and you play it and you get these things called emojis and then you can use them....oy vey...

Just read the article from huffingtonpost.com  (as I sigh some more...those newbies that don't know...I dread these things)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/disney-emojis-are-coming-soon-and-theyre-game-changers_us_5783d5aae4b0344d515046d0?

It is up and running!  Downloaded the app this afternoon.  It is a fast paced match 3 game as advertised.  There is a list of steps to take to incorporate the emojis you earn into your keyboard but it is easy.  Now I need to figure out how to use them here....   

It is up and running!  Downloaded the app this afternoon.  It is a fast paced match 3 game as advertised.  There is a list of steps to take to incorporate the emojis you earn into your keyboard but it is easy.  Now I need to figure out how to use them here....   

Where is that list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you earn a couple of emojis you can click on settings on your phone, then general, then keyboard, keyboards, add new keyboard, select Disney Emoji Blitz, and Allow full access (still not sure how I feel about that one).  It guides you through using them.  They don't appear beside your other emojis; you have to click that icon that looks similar to the old Epcot logo.  If you don't get it the first time click ABC and then click the world thingy again and they should appear.  In texts you choose the emojis you want to use and then paste it in.