Since Super Geek is working on the app update and I am making his life complicated by also asking him to digitize for Stitchworks too, he needs to have some help.  So, I am offering some incentive for the 2100 loop information we need.  Since I am not going to be at the Fort like I would like to gather said intelligence, I will need some Fiend help.  So here it goes.

Any Fiend that can get me a quality shot of the new loop with the site empty and pm it to me will get a brand spanking new Fort Fiend white vinyl sticker sent straight to their house at no charge.  You will get one for each picture.

Any Fiend that can get me BOTH the dimensions of the site AND the picture will get BOTH a sticker and a new 5 year anniversary shirt sent straight to their house at no charge.  Again, one for each site.

I will post which sites I have as I get them on this thread.  Are you up for the challenge?  You can even trade in shirts for upgrades, like say....jackets, hoodies, you name it.  I am game.  I need intel.  

Are you game?  

Is there someplace you could keep a running list of site numbers you need info for? I'd be glad to do what I can while we are there in a couple weeks, but don't want to duplicate any info to you and cause any extra work B)

53 minutes ago, TS14fansmoke said:

I am having a problem sending the pictures of site 2116.That was the only one that was empty. I sent the measurements . Can anyone help me? I am able to send them in an email.....

You can shoot them over to me at [email protected] and I can get them to Jen or post them here.