OK, I'm a fastpass+ newb. I'm inside my 60 day window and decided to dip my toe in the MDE pool. I went in to make my selections for December 28th, and toy story mania doesn't appear. Could it be that those fastpass+ are already over the limit? Is that typical? Everything else was available and worked fine.

4 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

OK, I'm a fastpass+ newb. I'm inside my 60 day window and decided to dip my toe in the MDE pool. I went in to make my selections for December 28th, and toy story mania doesn't appear. Could it be that those fastpass+ are already over the limit? Is that typical? Everything else was available and worked fine.

Most likely. A lot of folks go at 60 days out exactly at midnite and scarf up the good FP+

Fred-

Are you sure that you're in your 60 day window?

60 days from today is December 23.  If you have a resort reservation, you can extend out past that date by 10 days (as long as you have a resort reservation for that many days).

If you were looking for Toy Story FP+'s on the 70th day, it is odd that there would be none left.

Last week, I assisted my sister with FP+ reservations for Christmas week, and there were no FP+'s that were completely gone- not even Frozen Ever After or Mine Train.  TSMM FP's are easier to get than those two.  So, if you were in your reservation window, there must be some kind of glitch or something.

TCD

My experience with FP+ was definitely keep trying. We didn't go during an overly busy week but I starting making my FP+ from about 50 days out up to the days of the visit and things were constantly appearing and disappearing. Times wouldn't be available when I made them so I'd make it for a different time and then do Modify and other times would be available that I didn't see the first time. It's very annoying and time consuming.

TCD and Jason are both right. It's me (Fred). As expected, I think this must be pilot error. Specifically, I already have a fp+ for RnR and ToT. If I understand it, RnR is a tier 1, which prevents lures me from getting TSM too.

7 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

TCD and Jason are both right. It's me (Fred). As expected, I think this must be pilot error. Specifically, I already have a fp+ for RnR and ToT. If I understand it, RnR is a tier 1, which prevents lures me from getting TSM too.

You are a quick learner!

That's the problem right there.  For what it's worth- you should consider arriving at rope drop to ride one of those, and FP+ the other.

TCD

12 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You are a quick learner!

That's the problem right there.  For what it's worth- you should consider arriving at rope drop to ride one of those, and FP+ the other.

TCD

Good advice sir. Will do.

One more suggestion- if you have any desire to do Tower of Terror- rope drop RNRC, then hit TOT.  Wait times will not be too bad early in the morning.  Use your FP+'s for Toy Story and two other attractions. I wouldn't worry about trying to get early FP+ times- maybe set them for early afternoon.  You can spend the morning doing some of the shows or visiting the Star Wars Launch Bay, and then use the FP+'s for when it's really busy.

TCD