Annual Passholders can get their new magic bands starting 12/14

25 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

My new band was shipped last week and arrived yesterday.

The photo you can't see is a photo of an insert that was in the box telling me that my Passholder slider is not enclose because they are temporarily out of stock.  It says that they will mail me my slider "later this spring."  It also has a photo of the undated Passholder sliders that they used all of 2016.

TCD

So maybe they really did run out, but like you said, good luck ever getting one after the fact.

Did you get a magnet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just walked out to the mailbox and retrieved by box from Disney containing my Magic Band...  As Jen said, the new style Magic Bands are being shipped even though the website still shows the pictures o

Maybe MB 3.0 will give you a shock if you try to spend over a set limit !   Ooh look a $300 purse... ZAP!

We just bought ourselves some special edition ones of the new style.... (Us dummies with 10-15 MBs a piece left every single one of them at home). I like the way they rest on my arm. Very comfortable

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I'm wondering if the existing sliders don't fit the 2.0 bands?  Perhaps, as normal, the left side wasn't talking to the right side, and they brought out the 2.0 bands without realizing they might have to redesign the AP sliders??

they fit.  so do the purchased sliders and the snap on figures

In fact, I push the slider down to the part where the 2 bands snaps together to make sure it doesn't come unsnapped if you snag it on something.

I lost my Kylo Ren MB while putting on my backpack, and some one behind me saw it fall and gave it back to me.

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I'm wondering if the existing sliders don't fit the 2.0 bands?  Perhaps, as normal, the left side wasn't talking to the right side, and they brought out the 2.0 bands without realizing they might have to redesign the AP sliders??

They fit just fine.  They just ran out of them.

IMG_20170106_163730054.jpg