Disney offers a tent rental program it?s around $36 a night. All you have to do is call 407.939.7807 give them your reservation number and a deposit. When you check-in you will get your site number on your site the tent is already setup. All you have to do add all the stuff you bring. At the end of your stay just pack up your stuff and leave Disney does the rest.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way to go, Discamper! This thread is not only informative and amusing, but has gotten lots of newbies involved! Here is my helpful advice: When traveling with many young campers, it is very helpful

I second that! We have the pop up gizmos on our hybrid and not only do they help with heat/cooling but also keeps canvas clean. Also if your pup or hybrid has privacy curtains on the beds, it helps to

If you're going to be at the Fort for a week or more & didn't bring bikes with you (and you want to bike ride), don't rent bikes from the Fort.  Go to Wal-Mart & buy a cheap one. When you're d

For pop-up owner if you put some kind of reflective cover over the top of tent part of your pop-up it will help in the summer sun and heat. When I had a pop-up I used the emergency blanket from the mart stores. They were around $2 ea and the blk paper binders to clip the blanket to the tent. This made the pup-up about 10 degrees cooler during the day really big help for me.

If the stuff falling from the trees during your Fort stay bugs you, ask one of the site maintenance folks as they are coming around to blow off your driveway.  They are more than happy to do that if you ask!!  (However, they won't do it unless you ask!)

For pop-up owner if you put some kind of reflective cover over the top of tent part of your pop-up it will help in the summer sun and heat. When I had a pop-up I used the emergency blanket from the mart stores. They were around $2 ea and the blk paper binders to clip the blanket to the tent. This made the pup-up about 10 degrees cooler during the day really big help for me.

I second that! We have the pop up gizmos on our hybrid and not only do they help with heat/cooling but also keeps canvas clean. Also if your pup or hybrid has privacy curtains on the beds, it helps to keep them closed during the day when running the A/C.

I second that! We have the pop up gizmos on our hybrid and not only do they help with heat/cooling but also keeps canvas clean. Also if your pup or hybrid has privacy curtains on the beds, it helps to keep them closed during the day when running the A/C.

I know someone has posted somewhere in the past a company that sells them....does anyone remember that website? or know of one brand better than the other?

Okay I have one (buying rv related)

imagine yourself stuck in the camper your looking for 2 days straight with your family due to rain, snow ect ect..

If you think you cannot survive being that cooped up GO BIGGER LOL

That's why I said any RV we purchased HAD to have a big slide - it was NOT a want to have, it was a MUST have.  When we rented from http://makecampingeasy.com (Donnie aka stacktester) and four adults were stuck in the camper for 2 days because of the storms, the big slide made all the difference!

If you're going to be at the Fort for a week or more & didn't bring bikes with you (and you want to bike ride), don't rent bikes from the Fort.  Go to Wal-Mart & buy a cheap one. When you're done with your trip - pay the bike forward to someone else.  You'll end up saving $$ over the rental cost and you'll make another camper's day!  :siren:

Anyone have any tips for skeeter issues at the fort??? I really don't want to be bit up!! LOL

I use the raid camp fogger (even at home 40 miles east of FW).  Sometimes I have to use it more than once, but it works great along with wearing skeeter spray.