Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of my favorite Fort pictures: the girls of the Hoop-Dee-Doo were excitedly peeking through the stage curtains to see Santa sitting in the audience. Some months later, after we'd become friends on FB, one of them sent me this picture. Fun stuff!

Peeking.jpg

One more, guess when and where... 20041203_135348-1.jpg

I first looked at this photo on my phone, and couldn't place it- the furniture didn't look like Crockett's Tavern.

But, now that I've seen the photo full-sized-it definitely looks like Crockett's Tavern.  The tables and chairs are different now, though, which is what threw me off.

Great photos everybody!!!!!  

YnottonY992011UnMeetingandFWVac1194.jpg

Beautiful photo, Tony.

Our first Christmas visit to the Fort... needless to say, we had no idea what to expect. UNDERACHEIVERS!

RollingTentament.jpg

LOL.  Underachievers.  I like the lone poinsettia.  Very minimalistic.

TCD

Shannon, was that picture of your motor home from Christmas 2008? We camped behind you that year, and it was the first time I saw Dave's castle, all there in 500.

No, this was sometime earlier, maybe 2004 (?) and we were in 1800. But 2008 and 500 sound like a match. Our only stay in a premium.

From our very first "visit" to the Fort. We were staying off-site in the Spring of 2004 and thought we'd like to stop by and check the place out. Parked in the overflow and walked around a bit... we returned for our first stay 7 months later!

20040408_125757_zpsda995252.jpg

20040408_125923_zpsd7fcf733.jpg

20040408_125907_zps2b5f2562.jpg