Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

That photo makes me sad!

TCD

Same here...that last series of photos makes me sad too.  

I have to believe that wagon is being stored somewhere for the DVC project....although I guess it would have been noted on the blueprints as they were pretty detailed.  Maybe, just maybe, it will make a return at some point.  

Same here...that last series of photos makes me sad too.  

I have to believe that wagon is being stored somewhere for the DVC project....although I guess it would have been noted on the blueprints as they were pretty detailed.  Maybe, just maybe, it will make a return at some point.  

You may remember that the plans made reference to some kind of "entrance feature," which was vague on the details.

My guess is that the entrance feature was going to be a big water tower, and this wagon would be parked beneath it.  Wouldn't that be something?

TCD

You may remember that the plans made reference to some kind of "entrance feature," which was vague on the details.

My guess is that the entrance feature was going to be a big water tower, and this wagon would be parked beneath it.  Wouldn't that be something?

TCD

It would help take the sting out of a DVC project changing the face of FW.