Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from our week long stay (Jan 12-17). I don't know that I have anything especially worth sharing, but that never stopped me before. wink.gif At any rate, I will share a few here and there, figuring that if you are like me, you like seeing new pictures even if it is of the same ole beloved stuff.

Here is one I took of the installation of new playground equipment at The Settlement

DSC_0333.jpg

New equipment, eh?   Do you have pictures of the completed project?

Back from our week long stay (Jan 12-17). I don't know that I have anything especially worth sharing, but that never stopped me before. wink.gif At any rate, I will share a few here and there, figuring that if you are like me, you like seeing new pictures even if it is of the same ole beloved stuff.

Here is one I took of the installation of new playground equipment at The Settlement

DSC_0333.jpg

Wow!  I would have loved to have heavy construction equipment to play on when I was a kid! :lol:

Wow...Bear Rock is in the water!!!! I hope the level will stay there but I am not holding my breath.

All around this area, the water level has been much higher than normal since early summer and is still up there.  Some of the docks in Clermont, which have been pretty much useless over the last couple of years, now have water right underneath them and boats can now use them.