Supposedly some new rule enforcement coming

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an idea! We all goto the pool around 1am, jump in and make lots of noise! When the CM's show up say its the only time the guest can have access to the pool. There are too many non-resort guest during the day! :argh:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Sounds good to me!

There's an idea! We all goto the pool around 1am, jump in and make lots of noise! When the CM's show up say its the only time the guest can have access to the pool. There are too many non-resort guest during the day! :argh:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

The sign at the pool has the hours removed. It also says it's for the "exclusive use of Fort Wilderness guests". And since when did anybody read sign?? :rofl:

I'll post a pic if I can get over there today.

The sign at the pool has the hours removed. It also says it's for the "exclusive use of Fort Wilderness guests". And since when did anybody read sign?? :rofl:

I'll post a pic if I can get over there today.

:smug: Already posted the Pool Rules ...

We did a lot of swimming at 2am. We only had a problem once there was 12 of us and we were using the slide and heard a strange alarm by the bike barn about 45 min later a duty manager and security guard walked up and told us we could swim but not use the slide anymore.The alarm is hooked to the slide and if anyone goes down it will sound.