Supposedly some new rule enforcement coming

Lou, where is the love?! I guess Lisa and I will have our own naked pool party for the OVER 30, UNDER 5'3" girls!!! And no we won't do a trip report OR take pictures!!!  :rofl2:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my understanding that after midnight, it is "swimsuit optional" at the Meadows pool.

Bus drivers are the most reliable source of information on all of WDW property and they confirm what FWG posted, but only if you're an adult under 30 years of age, between 5'3" & 5'8", weigh no more than 120lbs, and this is very important, are a female.

Aw, crap Lou!!  You know I'm 31!!  Can't you bend the rules a little?

He's going to have to really bend the rules for me. i only meet the height requirement :banana:

Holy cow!  You only meet Lou's height requirement??

And all this time I thought you were female.  Had no idea you were a dude into glitter.  :heart:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dave, It's great that you are such a tolerant person! I'm with you, I had no clue! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Oops my secret is out. Glad to know y'all are ok with it :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rollercoaster:

Aw, crap Lou!!  You know I'm 31!!  Can't you bend the rules a little?

31, I'm thinking you might be at least 32.

Okay, okay..... I'll come clean!!  I'm 32!! There, I've said it!!

But I do meet one of the other two requirements! And just to give you a hint as to what requirement I meet - when I go to the beach in my bathing suit, kids flock around me with their waterproof markers to play "connect-the-dot" on my cellulite.

One of the true benefits of 'our' pool over the other resorts......the 24/7 operating schedule.  The others all close overnight.  At least we have something over 'them'!

According to the printed information that is given out and also the online info, the pool is supposed to operate 7am to 12 midnight.

Maybe they just don't enforce it?

Last time we ask one of the lifeguards he said that was only for the other pools, didn't appy to the Meadows.

ar120337283706833.jpg

Last time we ask one of the lifeguards he said that was only for the other pools, didn't appy to the Meadows.

I'm shocked, two different answers from two CMs.

Here's where I get my info. It's a very small portion of what's posted on the CM only website. It's updated on a daily basis. So take your pick.

And I have no idea why they have a photo of the Y&B pool.

Pool.jpg

I'm glad I know the pool rules. I think I'll keep a close eye on my 14 year old daughter while camping.

She's 5'4", female ( :blink: dah!), under 31, not sure on the weight (that might save her, I think she's only 110)

Wow, your first post. Keep going, post, post, post.

BTW, your daughter is exempt. She's not an adult. That's in the rules.

Lou, where is the love?! I guess Lisa and I will have our own naked pool party for the OVER 30, UNDER 5'3" girls!!! And no we won't do a trip report OR take pictures!!!  :rofl2:

I feel no love either.... :P

He's going to have to really bend the rules for me. i only meet the height requirement :)

Well hell fire, bend the rules my arse.. I'd be breaking them :rofl2: I got the female part down.. but I'm to old and almost to tall and well.. fluffy enough to float!

Remember fiends, us old bitty's need a little love to every now and then! :heart:

Well hell fire, bend the rules my arse.. I'd be breaking them :rofl2: I got the female part down.. but I'm to old and almost to tall and well.. fluffy enough to float!

Remember fiends, us old bitty's need a little love to every now and then! :heart:

Ya, what she said. Just look at as being more of me to love. :rofl2:

According to the printed information that is given out and also the online info, the pool is supposed to operate 7am to 12 midnight.

Maybe they just don't enforce it?

F/W Not enforce the rules?????????