Welcome Disneylitch, Princess Nana and MikeyMouse

It's evident we've had some new members come from the other joint recently. I for one am glad you guys made it over. Some people just plain thought we were all jerks and have been quite vocal about it after the flush. Yes we're sarcastic and snarky to a point but at we're free, free at last, free at last from WMK. If any of you newbies would like to read the posts over here and see what jerks and feelingless folks we are you'll have a hard time finding it. The main goal of getting info to people seeking it is here as is plenty of threads that are just all chit chat. Once again, welcome to a happier place and we're damned glad to have ya. Please post and join the FUN.

I too like to look at the Disney RV. That thing is sweet.

I'd like to see more of it. So skip dinner, grab that camera and start shooting. And some of the dogs too.

Why do you want him to shoot the dogs? Isn't that illegal?

Welcome

I don't go on the boards everyday, so you were all gone before I knew anything had happened. I'd been looking for your new site for a couple of weeks before I finally found you. I'm not good at chitchat or light hearted banter but I enjoy reading and following all the threads and seeing all the familiar names. I do post on occasion when I think I can add something and I love your new site.  I'm looking forward to putting names and faces together on the 4th!

Welcome

I don't go on the boards everyday, so you were all gone before I knew anything had happened. I'd been looking for your new site for a couple of weeks before I finally found you. I'm not good at chitchat or light hearted banter but I enjoy reading and following all the threads and seeing all the familiar names. I do post on occasion when I think I can add something and I love your new site.  I'm looking forward to putting names and faces together on the 4th!

Ya, I said the same thing. What's my post count now? :banana:

Welcome

Ya, I said the same thing. What's my post count now? :o

Too much  :siren: :popo: :rofl2:

Welcome

Ya, I said the same thing. What's my post count now? :o

This woman had what, less than 100 posts on voldemort?  Now, I can't count high enough!  :rofl2:  I even talk to her on the phone! :siren: :popo: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Lurking here does not last long.  People cannot help themselves! :rofl2: