hi,I am www.loop3000.com member now,Grate !

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.fortfiends.net, interesting "Fort Fiends Camping Discussion and Questions" here is very good.

I spent 2 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

Welcome Aboard. :parrot:

For those people who are visiting, fortfiends.net is a temporary location for our site until all the changes are made to our normal site, www.fortfiends.net

We own both sites, as well as others. So, join in the fun and be a Fort Fiend! loop3000 is more of a personal joke among us fiends anyway, so we will just let it go at that...

For those people who are visiting, fortfiends.net is a temporary location for our site until all the changes are made to our normal site, www.fortfiends.net

We own both sites, as well as others. So, join in the fun and be a Fort Fiend! loop3000 is more of a personal joke among us fiends anyway, so we will just let it go at that...

loop3000 is the "Politically Correct" name. :parrot:

loop3000 is the "Politically Correct" name. :parrot:

True, this particular person is not going to be joining us though. Chris will be researching how he wants to take care of deleted threads in the new software today and just please be patient with all the buttons. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the actual loop3000 thing.

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.fortfiends.net, interesting "Fort Fiends Camping Discussion and Questions" here is very good.

"Welcome" acticachusek ........ Glad you found us here at 'fortfiends.net'!

I feel sure you will enjoy spending time here as long as you like friendly folks that love to camp at Fort Wilderness!