May I Post My Trip Report Here Too?

Whoa!!! Did I just hear someone ask PERMISSION to post a trip report??? Surely, I am mistaken!!

:grpwelcome: and a great big

HOWDY!!

We're glad you found us.

Thanks for the welcome! I was only concerned that I had already posted on my former home.

It's quite alright, Gwen. There is no connection to the other board.

Just a word of warning however, a LOT of people were flushed from the other site simply because they came here. If you want to stay on both boards just keep a low profile over on the previous board and don't mention anything about this site. It's sad, but big brother is watching the actions here and flushing over there. They actually have the term "Fort Fiend" filtered out.

None of us here will mind if you keep both affiliations.

I'm glad to see the "CC Intrigue" name now in action here!! :banana:

It's quite alright, Gwen. There is no connection to the other board.

Just a word of warning however, a LOT of people were flushed from the other site simply because they came here. If you want to stay on both boards just keep a low profile over on the previous board and don't mention anything about this site. It's sad, but big brother is watching the actions here and flushing over there. They actually have the term "Fort Fiend" filtered out.

None of us here will mind if you keep both affiliations.

I'm glad to see the "CC Intrigue" name now in action here!! :banana:

Thanks for the warning. I'll probably halfway keep up with the other board for awhile because I have some good friends there who haven't migrated over here yet. But this is my new home. I'll be careful.